• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead to Rights (116)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON ONE
    DEAD TO RIGHTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 116
    Oliver learns that a guild of assassins has targeted a high-profile person in Starling City, and seeks to discover the identity of their quarry. Meanwhile, Tommy struggles with his father's desire to repair their relationship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 20 March 2013, 09:05 PM.

Excellent episode! Oliver is gonna have to chill with tellin' people that he's the vigilante!
    sigpic

Comment

I think this was the best episode so far this season. I loved everything about it; the way it looked, the way the music fit, the writing and acting. I thought it was great. The only thing that I found a even a little bit weird and never really noticed/paid attention too until this episode, is that John Barrowman and the guy who plays Tommy look more like they should be playing brothers, than father and son. I loved their scenes though. I also loved the scenes with Tommy and Oliver, and Oliver and Slade.
      sigpic

Comment

John Barrowman does look young...
        sigpic

Comment

^^ Actually I thought he was showing his age a bit, maybe it's the HD or something but my wife no longer thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread... but I do agree, it's a bit of problem having the Father look younger than his son in some shots....

Oliver better learn to keep his mouth shut otherwise pretty soon more people will know who he is than don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            ^^ Actually I thought he was showing his age a bit, maybe it's the HD or something but my wife no longer thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread... but I do agree, it's a bit of problem having the Father look younger than his son in some shots....

Oliver better learn to keep his mouth shut otherwise pretty soon more people will know who he is than don't.

What surprises me, and many have pointed it out, is how not more people don't realise who he is. His disguise is not exactly perfect...

what I like about this series is how many characters have ambiguous (moral) behaviour. Including the hero.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

what I like about this series is how many characters have ambiguous (moral) behaviour. Including the hero.
              I like that about this series too.

I actually like that Tommy knows now; I like that someone who's been close to Oliver for a long time knows his secret. I don't think anyone else should find out though(not any time soon, anyway).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                What surprises me, and many have pointed it out, is how not more people don't realise who he is. His disguise is not exactly perfect...

Very true. Heck i am shocked the ep before when he confronted his mother that SHE didn't recognize him.

Comment

The group of people who know The Arrow's identity is sure growing quickly. I count four off the top of my head.

Comment

Though 2 of those 4 are now dead. Merlin and tommy.

Comment

Working...
                    X