• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Sorrowful Life (315)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON THREE
    THIS SORROWFUL LIFE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 315
    Faced with a terrible decision Rick decides Michonne's fate, but Merle takes matters into his own hands.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 27 March 2013, 02:19 PM.

Well...that was...depressing.
    sigpic

Comment

Holy smokes!! I didn't feel bad for Merle really, he earned it. I did feel so bad for poor Daryl. I think he was hoping his big bro could turn things around.

Not sure how Rick is going to explain himself to Michonne and if she will be able to understand...?

I can't wait to see the Governor get what's hopefully coming to him!!!

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I loved Merle in it and felt bad for him; though I was expecting him do die the from the time he had the talk with Carol(since the writers were trying to make us feel for him, and whenever they do that, or give a side character lots of development, they kill the character off). I really liked Merle's talk with Carol, and with Michonne (especially when they were in the car). I felt really bad for Daryl at the end.

I can't wait until next week.
        sigpic

Comment

Good on Merle for taking out a few of the bad guys... Watching the Gov bite some of his fingers off... OMG! Insult to injury!

I think it's almost a shame that Merle's character really is gone now... But of course, it's probably better than bringing him back later miraculously, again...

I was glad when Rick saw sense and changed his mind... And yes, am very curious to see how Michonne handles the betrayal...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

I'm more surprised that Rick actually thought the Governor would leave them alone in the first place. I expected him to be a better judge of character. At least bring Michonne but have a backup plan. I guess he really doesn't want any more bloodshed, though it is now inevitable.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I really enjoyed this episode. I loved Merle in it and felt bad for him; though I was expecting him do die the from the time he had the talk with Carol(since the writers were trying to make us feel for him, and whenever they do that, or give a side character lots of development, they kill the character off). I really liked Merle's talk with Carol, and with Michonne (especially when they were in the car). I felt really bad for Daryl at the end.

I can't wait until next week.
              Yeah I got this vibe too especially after the talk with Daryl. It was like they were allowing him to say his good byes in a manner of sspeaking. But WOW I never thought I would feel any remorse when he died...but then all my upset was for Daryl and what he had to do .... man the writers really know how to tug at your heart strings in this How many more eps do we have until the mid season finale?
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I actually thought Rick said last ep that he knew the Gov wouldn't keep his promise?? Or was that just Milton talking to blondie?
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Poor Daryl

Also R.I.P the Ricktatorship
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 26 March 2013, 11:20 PM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Great episode, just wish I hadnt been spoiled about Daryl, thought something might happen to him, but...
                    Virgin box didnt record the episode as planned so I thought, "hey, Ill just youtube it..." completely forgetting about the people who love to post spoilers openly!

Cant wait for next week though!

Comment

Really good episode. Merle did the right thing. I just hope everybody learns exactly what he did for them.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Strangely I have to say I feel not so sorry for Merle. He did the right thing in the end, but all the way there he was a Pig. Only positive side is Linda06 was spared of the terrible image we would have seen if Andrea falls for the next Bad Boy. Next one would be Daryl, but I hope he slaps some sense into her one way or another.

As for Michone; I think she understands, otherwise she would not have come back. Rick wanted to protect the others and he wasnt the one who did it. She knew very well that Merle was going solo on this.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Well I've been really enjoying this season much more than last season I'm glad Ricj came to his senses. Merle had a point, if Rick went through with it he would have been no better than Merle. Did he really think that the Guv would have kept his word. Is he really that gullible. I felt so bad for Darryl at the end having to put his brother down like that.

I wonder how Michonne is gonna handle the betrayal.

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                          Strangely I have to say I feel not so sorry for Merle. He did the right thing in the end, but all the way there he was a Pig. Only positive side is Linda06 was spared of the terrible image we would have seen if Andrea falls for the next Bad Boy. Next one would be Daryl, but I hope he slaps some sense into her one way or another.

As for Michone; I think she understands, otherwise she would not have come back. Rick wanted to protect the others and he wasnt the one who did it. She knew very well that Merle was going solo on this.
                          Uh huh That would have been so wrong
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X