• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prey (314)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON THREE
    PREY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 314
    As the Governor's true intentions become clear Andrea decides to flee Woodbury -- only to be pursued across the countryside. Meanwhile, Tyreese and his people are confronted with the underside of their new community.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 19 March 2013, 02:41 PM.

Wow, I loved this episode! I would of loved it more if Andrea had taken the Governor's truck after she finally got out! Maybe Tyresse and Milton can work together to save Andrea or she's up the creek! I was not loving her character up to this point, but after this episode I like her again.

Comment

I liked the episode, but can't say I am enjoying the filler episodes overall.

Spoiler:
      Also, bets on if the governor was bitten. I find it hard to imagine he got out of that unscathed
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, what a nail biter of an episode. The music, the creepiness of the Governor hunting Andrea, it was all great. This is all building up to one amazing season finale, I just know it. As for Milton, he earned a lot of respect from me in this one. Sadly, I don't think he will survive the season now that he is on the Governor's bad side.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I guess I was actually rooting for Andrea this episode... Which has been a rarity all the way through the series... Though admittedly, there was not much else to root for.

Not that I'm complaining... Yes, this and last week's guns-drive were really just fillers... But they weren't pointless. The B story this week - Tyrone's mob - I'm guessing is going to becoming important... Though I'm a bit surprised at how he is being portrayed... We saw him avoiding confrontation at the prison... which at the time felt fairly logical... Now just as he seemed to start growing a pair, instead of getting his sister and trying to leave, he stays and bows to the Governor again...

Milton being the torcher actually surprised me Wasn't til the Gov asked Tyrone where he got the fuel from that it clicked. Yes, Milton is dead meat... I know the novel readers have a better idea of who is going to last (and I'm not asking), but it's interesting trying to figure out who if anyone from Woodbury may continue in the series...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Only 2 episodes left

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
            I guess I was actually rooting for Andrea this episode... Which has been a rarity all the way through the series... Though admittedly, there was not much else to root for.

Not that I'm complaining... Yes, this and last week's guns-drive were really just fillers... But they weren't pointless. The B story this week - Tyrone's mob - I'm guessing is going to becoming important... Though I'm a bit surprised at how he is being portrayed... We saw him avoiding confrontation at the prison... which at the time felt fairly logical... Now just as he seemed to start growing a pair, instead of getting his sister and trying to leave, he stays and bows to the Governor again...

Milton being the torcher actually surprised me Wasn't til the Gov asked Tyrone where he got the fuel from that it clicked. Yes, Milton is dead meat... I know the novel readers have a better idea of who is going to last (and I'm not asking), but it's interesting trying to figure out who if anyone from Woodbury may continue in the series...
            It was kind of obvious to me that it was Milton Especially after he began doubting the govener's motives
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Only 2 episodes left

It was kind of obvious to me that it was Milton Especially after he began doubting the govener's motives
              Not really to me. Milton seemed like the Governors closest advisor. Taking action is not really something he normally does. So emmediatly going and torching the Walkers was kind of out of place for him. Tyrese would have made more sense after his objecting using them. Milton against the Governor should know better ways to cross his Plans.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                Not really to me. Milton seemed like the Governors closest advisor. Taking action is not really something he normally does. So emmediatly going and torching the Walkers was kind of out of place for him. Tyrese would have made more sense after his objecting using them. Milton against the Governor should know better ways to cross his Plans.
                Except for the fact that Milton is probably much more likely to be given free reign to explore outside the compound than Tyreese, especially after his objections.

I thought it was Tyreese as well until it did not even bother showing his face.
                sigpic

Comment

The fact Milton hadnt been connected to the pits before, and as noted - surely he could derail the Gov in better ways than burning the walkers/trailer...

But still, making for a big showdown now - Gov Vs Everyone... Well, nearly.
                  back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                  and lots more!

Comment

So Andrea finally bought a clue. It's hard to believe anyone could be that blind that even if they got whacked upside the head they still wouldn't notice. But I still like Andrea even though its frustrating at times. I hope she isn't one that kicks the bucket. Although I'm not adverse to some physical whumping

But she must have the worse taste in men ever. First Shane and then the Governor? Why does she go for guys with sociopathic or narcissistic tendancies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      So Andrea finally bought a clue. It's hard to believe anyone could be that blind that even if they got whacked upside the head they still wouldn't notice. But I still like Andrea even though its frustrating at times. I hope she isn't one that kicks the bucket. Although I'm not adverse to some physical whumping

But she must have the worse taste in men ever. First Shane and then the Governor? Why does she go for guys with sociopathic or narcissistic tendancies.
                      Its a Bad Boy complex thing I guess. This Woman simply wants to be protected by someone who treats others like crap.

To be honest I wouldn´t really care if she died. That would be a "meh" moment. So, not sure if the Writers will go for Andrea if they are targeting for a big reaction. Also there are still so many bad decisions ahead of her. Dont forget that she likes bad boys. So if she rejoins the Group. Well, there is just one bad guy there now and you know where I am going with this.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Oh god no. That's just ewwww *shudders*

But I don't know why she's so desperate for someone who can protect her, she's more than capable of looking after herself, and these guys have proven time and time again that they are more trouble than they are worth.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X