Dead Jedi Presence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Jedi Presence

Okay, gotta a question for you guys out there.

Luke was aided by Obi-wan and Luke's father appeared to Leia, but why did they stop appearing? Also why didn't Yoda appear to Luke and help train him? Since I haven't read all the EU novels yet I don't know if this has been answered. Question came to me as I finished reading an EU novel.

It seems it depends on the Jedi, and generally be a spiritual case of 'time to move on,' though that length of time varies from individual to individual.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Obi-Wan probally had some jedi training books at his old house where Luke built his second lightsaber. Or you could read Shadows of the Empire good tie in novel.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        It seems it depends on the Jedi, and generally be a spiritual case of 'time to move on,' though that length of time varies from individual to individual.
        Yoda: More years then I can remember, Jedi I have trained. The Force I am with now. The Fault lies with Anakin's inproper training. Obi-Wan's mess this is, up to him to fix. A do-over Luke is for Obi-Wan.

My poor impression of Yoda.

Originally posted by sg1A View Post
        Obi-Wan probally had some jedi training books at his old house where Luke built his second lightsaber. Or you could read Shadows of the Empire good tie in novel.
        Read that some years ago, but memory fades....so sad.

Comment

Working...
        X