New show "Zero Hour"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New show "Zero Hour"

I'm not sure where this fits in the scifi/fantasy continuum.

The plot was actually very interesting. Plenty of twists and turns. Think Da Vinci Code meets Lost. Nazis, devil spawn, nazis submarines, treasure maps, secret societies, cloning.

Now if they can only pull all this stuff together. The acting was meh. The continuity was meh.

Still, even after my head exploded watching the first episode I still want to see the second one.

Hmmm... The premise sounds intriguing. Sorry to hear about the meh acting though, it's not a good sign.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree about the acting. And the whole story seems as though the writers and producers are trying way too hard to make a good story. It's their version of the DaVinci Code apparently.

Comment

I was intrigued at first, but then when the explanation came, I was not impressed.
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

There was an explanation?

Comment

The premier was ok.. had to catch it on sunday as i was watching American Idol on thursday... Not a bad ep... May keep watching.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              The premier was ok.. had to catch it on sunday as i was watching American Idol on thursday... Not a bad ep... May keep watching.
              I'm revoking your geek card
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Besides storage wars/auction hunters and house hunters, its really the only 'reality show' i watch.

Comment

I watched the first ep. Jury is still out.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Even after last night's episode, the jury is still out.

That old lady had some really good bodyguards. They tried to keep our "heroes" away from her. So where were they when the bad guy comes marching right through the crowd and shoots the old lady? Sure they ran to investigate the disturbance, but you would think one of them at least would have stayed and protected her.

Comment

No need to wonder what's going to happen with this series. It got cancelled after it's third episode.

Comment

I saw that, and I'm glad that I never got around to watching it. 3 episodes wow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          No need to wonder what's going to happen with this series. It got cancelled after it's third episode.
                          Good decision.
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X