This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 7 comes to DVD in the US

According to the always reliable Digital Bits website devoted to DVD, Stargate SG-1: Season Seven is due for release in October.

(source)
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

We have'nt had the box set of season seven yet,but we have got season seven in the volume collection,I would rather buy the box set.
    "Silence"Kneel before your God
    Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Yeah me too. Though I could just get the R1 set in October and get a multi region DVD player, I prefer to have it the PAL version. An Xmas release would be ideal, so I wouldn't have to buy it myself

Comment

Here in the UK we get it next year

It works out much cheaper to buy the box set since its around £45 for the entire season. Where each volume costs between £15-£20. That's a huge difference
        __

__

Comment

Hi their Anubis my Goa'uld friend,just tried to send you email with that email I got off sky,I work for Telewest so am always on there back about it,if you want a copy of it telling me they have the rights to stargate get in touch,we are not going to get Atlantis tho,well not that we wont get it,its just not going to be when we need it(like at the start of season8,NEW ORDER)

Comment

The volumes of season 7 are out,i got them from Woolworths(sad) but as anubis said there is a price dif,a big price dif

Comment

I know I'll be getting the R1 box set in October. I had considered getting the single volumes from amazon.co.uk but the conversion rate from British pounds to Australian dollars is absolutely terrible. For a £15 volume, I'd end up paying about $45AUD for it.

With all these box sets I'm getting, I am quickly running out of space to put them all!
              "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Working...
              X