This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for a fic...

... I think. At least, pretty sure this isn't from an episode, but if I'm wrong do correct me!

I have this strong image in my head that's bugging me. It's Carter and Teal'c walking through a field or something, offworld. Carter is babbling on sixteen to the dozen and Teal'c eventually makes a cryptic comment along the lines of silence is golden. Carter finally works out he's telling her in typical understated Teal'c fashion to shut the hell up and is amused.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? Know which fanfic it's in? I'd like to read it again if it is a fanfic.

Like I say, I can't pin it down to an episode - though I guess it could be from one - so I figure it's just a fanfic moment so well written that it's so clear in my head it seems like an episode memory.

Help! Driving me nuts.

Albion
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson
Working...
X