• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home (310)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON THREE
    HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310
    While the Governor plans his next move, Daryl and Merle struggle over their differences -- leading to a crucial choice. When Rick's visions draw him outside the prison, Glen struggles with his newfound position of leadership.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 February 2013, 06:53 PM.

Good stuff! I'm surprised the prison story is coming undone so quickly, but I'm damn sure enjoying it!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Good stuff! I'm surprised the prison story is coming undone so quickly, but I'm damn sure enjoying it!
      Same here.

Poor Axel. I knew he'd be killed before the season was over but already?! That was so unexpected. I knew that's where the Gov was headed when Milton refused to say, but I had kinda forgot that late in the ep even though the ep flew by and then bang.

Somebody needs to lock Rick in a cell and make him get some sleep.

And yay that Daryl is back with the group.

Only 6 eps left. I hate having to wait.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

I had a feeling Axel would not survive the episode cause he received too much character development in the episode
        sigpic

Comment

I really hope Rick comes back from la-la land soon! And I was very happy to see Daryl back, not sure how things are going to go with Merle there though, I don't really see anyway for him to redeem himself at this point. I hope the Governor gets what's coming to him.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            I had a feeling Axel would not survive the episode cause he received too much character development in the episode
            Yep this appears to be the trend with supporting characters (T-dog, Dale, as other examples). Makes it fun to predicts who their gonna off next.
            sigpic

Comment

all I can say is....

YAY DARYL IS BACK!!!

and I want someone to stab the Governor's other eye out!!
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Jaw-dropping episode for both my wife and I. Great from start to finish. No wonder this show gets the ratings it does.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought this episode was great, especially towards the end. I've really been enjoying this season.
                  sigpic

Comment

I loved the Episode and too bad that Texan guy is gone. I was starting to like him. Where is the other Group though? I know they went running when Rick lost it, but I thought they would stay near until he calms down. They could need some extra help right now.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      I loved the Episode and too bad that Texan guy is gone. I was starting to like him. Where is the other Group though? I know they went running when Rick lost it, but I thought they would stay near until he calms down. They could need some extra help right now.
                      If they even loosely follow the comics that group should find their way back.

Comment

Bloody hell, what an episode!
                        Thought the Governor had gone to the prison, but didnt expect a full on attack!
                        Shame Axel (is that his name?) got killed, was starting to like his character, but Im glad I stayed away from this thread and spoilers till Id seen the episode. So tempting sometimes... (The shock was nice)
                        Glad Daryls back, but going to be interesting seeing the group back with Merle...
                        Interesting look at Ricks psyche, but hope he snaps out of it soon.

Looking forward to the next few episodes...

Comment

Strength to Strength.

I think this episode put all of last season to shame... in that, overall it was only modest in "action" (bridge scene, and the Governor's attack - although that saw some pretty great and shocking footage!), and heavy on character (Rick chasing phantoms, Glenn on the edge, Daryl Vs Merle, poor ole Axel...), and yet it was a great episode without feeling like it was dragging or simply filling time, unlike so many episodes last season.

I guess optimistically I was thinking that Axel's developing character was a sign of him becoming one of the group... Boy was I wrong... I was then worried about Carol's character, as I noticed (for the first time, though possibly it's how it's always been) that Melissa McBride's name was only listed after the opening title sequence... But thankfully Axel's skinny body must be full of sinew or something, as those bullets didn't go through to her...

Daryl and Merle's arc, whilst still having some time to go, has moved quicker than I expected. I think that's probably for the better. When he drew his weapon on Merle, I knew he'd be coming back to the fold. Still not sure how it's all going to fit together though! When Rick turned near the end and fully seemed to understand who he was looking at (Merle), I fully expected a confrontation/Rick to simply shoot him on the spot (cept he had no bullets left)... but presumably that has to wait for the next episode.

I hadn't realised the "new" group had actually left the prison! :} When Glenn was planning the defences, I expected a "Oh fine, we'll have to ask them for help"... But ok - they're gone... but may return... Cool. I know it's difficult logistically/financially for a series to maintain a large cast, but Lost handled it pretty well, certainly proved it can be done... So hopefully there's room for some fresh blood to hang around - without too many older characters getting chomped or a bullet through the head.

(On that note - the "Farmer's other daughter" would now be the least developed recurring character of the series at the moment... Of course she's taken over the motherly role, but it would be good to see some further development there, other than her spending an episode or 3 in bed/shock...)

The fact that Rick "couldn't" kill the Governor's henchman... just got me thinking that guy's going to be around for a while... (I think he has been in the background at Woodbury for a while, yes?) So, bigger badder things ahead for him...

Finally, the reason I'm late to this party...

Spoiler:

The littlest hobo, born last week... my little boy Patrick...
                          Now to teach him the recorder...
                          Last edited by cosmichobo; 24 February 2013, 11:06 PM.
                          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                          and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                          X