X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac-Man Fever (820)

Episode synopsis :

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Concerned about the physical toll the second trial took on Sam, Dean benches his brother from hunting until he heals up. So, when geektastic hacker Charlie stumbles upon a case and finds the boys, Dean decides it‘s time to teach Charlie how to be a hunter-in-training. While happy to see "her highness," the boys suspect Charlie is hiding something; a secret that could get her killed."

Original Air Date : 04/24/2013
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 April 2013, 04:28 PM. Reason: added synopsis.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

It was very nice to see different sides to Charlie. I like the back-story provided for her.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I really liked this episode! It made my daughters sad, though, because I read The Hobbit to both of them when they were younger and one of them had a sleep-over date at a friends' house the next night! (Luckily, she doesn't get scared at sleep-overs!)

Comment

<3 Charley

Interesting episode. I suspect Charley might be getting a bigger role in season 9. I base this solely off the fact that they've bothered to give her a BACKSTORY! And the fans seem to like her more than they liked other back-story characters, like Jo. This bodes well for her life expectancy.

It was also fun to see a different 'type' of Djinn. I guess this is the writers' way of introducing new monsters without having to actually introduce new monsters.
        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Working...
        X