• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Yoda Chronicles

Announced today...kinda.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/s...ork_150007.asp

From Cartoon Network PR:

LEGO Star Wars returns in epic style with THE YODA CHRONICLES, a thrilling, funny and action-packed new LEGO Star Wars story told in three animated TV specials! Set in the “Prequel” Star Wars timeline, THE YODA CHRONICLES stars the one and only Yoda—the Jedi Master who has seen it all, done it all, and taught generations of Jedi Knights—in an all-new adventure. With the help of a fresh class of Padawans, Yoda leads the Jedi in a desperate fight to stop Darth Sidious and his minions from creating a new super-weapon that could crush the Republic and win the war for the forces of Evil.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

HEH..... Disney

IDK could be alright, Clone Wars is Epic (most of the time), but if this show is about Yoda, I would love it if it was set before the Prequel movies, and idk about the whole Lego thing tho
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Reminds me of the old Yoda Stories lol.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I thought the Empire Strikes Out special was awesome. More OT than PT. Darth Maul was awesome, and handsome.

Comment

Working...
        X