No announcement yet.

Gwyddion, a new sci-fi film/webseries and Alternate Dimensions Entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gwyddion, a new sci-fi film/webseries and Alternate Dimensions Entertainment

I'm part of a group that is trying to get a new sci-fi film called Gywddion funded and also start up a production company called Alternate Dimensions Enterntainment that would feature original science-fiction programming on the internet. The twist is that the majority of the decisions regarding current and new programming will come from our viewers via an online voting system and a pitching contest to give new filmmakers a platform to showcase their talents. We have an Indiegogo campaign under way and I'd appreciate if you'd take a look at the campaign to learn more and help us spread the word to others in the sci-fi community. Thank you!
    Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Sorry for the double post, but I just got an awesome concept sketch in and I thought I'd share. This is the Gwyddion herself. There's some more concept sketches in the campaign video.

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

Comment

We did a major overhaul of the perks and changed some things around, so if you looked before, please look again and share with everyone. Thanks! Here's the campaign link:
      Gwyddion Campaign

Comment

We completely redid the campaign video. My SG1 DVDs had a small cameo at the beginning. We also sent out a bunch of flyers to some upcoming sci-fi cons for the swag bags and freebies tables, so we'll be getting the word out to more people. Thanks to everyone that's dropped by and taken a look. We appreciate it! Check out the new video here:
        Gwyddion Indiegogo Campaign

Comment

Working...
        X