This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Teyla/Sora Discussion Thread

It's long past time to make a place to discuss the chemistry between Teyla and Sora, and with the way that relationship has been left open for angst, hurt/comfort, catfights... it's a great source for femslash.

lol... well i'm not a femslash gal myself, but hey....

actually that would rob shep of his gal-to-be, so....

Comment

but where is sora
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

in the black hole with steven, sarah, narim, klorel, nyan, reetou charlie, the furlings, the nox, the ashen, ...

Comment

it must be one hell of a big black hole
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Sora could very well be the Atlantis' Teal'c

Comment

ooh!!! ooh!! are they gonna give her the gold mercedes emblem???

Comment

according to another post tptb say sora will not return
                love Torri

Comment

Sora and Teyla have a very interesting dynamic IMHO. They need to bring her back to explain several burning questions. 1.Did she forgive Teyla? 2. Does she bear any malice toward the expidition? 3.Did the Genii accept her back? Hopefully TPTB will decide to bring her back.

Comment

Ah well she went on to do the facial cleansing adverts on the TV.....opppss sorry thats the other my mistake...lts see she could be hiding out and waiting to be accepted back, she thinks screw this joint with the genii and joins the Atlantis expidition and has fun and smiles for a change

then i woke up!!......where am I???
                    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

OK, here's what I think should hope... Actually it's what i hope happens... I hope that Teyla and Sora are still enemies... But I want Sora to come back with Kolya... I loved Kolya, and Sora, well... I only like Sora cos a.) she's fit. and made one really cool fight with Teyla... I love that scene.

Bring back Sora. If for no other reason than to fight Teyla.

Comment

She is the only person who's drawn Teyla's blood in a fight so far. That scene was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                          Sora and Teyla have a very interesting dynamic IMHO. They need to bring her back to explain several burning questions. 1.Did she forgive Teyla? 2. Does she bear any malice toward the expidition? 3.Did the Genii accept her back? Hopefully TPTB will decide to bring her back.
                          Very good questions, especially when you consider that the Genii and Atlantis formed a truce.

I doubt she fully forgave Teyla, and I think it's understandable if she never does; it was her father afterall, and it's so much easier to hold a grudge with a someone - even a former friend - when your people's have a very tentative relationship at best.

Personally I think Sora seemed very young and perhaps a little naive, which could be out down to lack of experience in the field. I think had she been more experienced, like Teyla, then the whole situation could have turned out differently. This could be something that Teyla sees herself, and has likely seen many times among the Athosions, which is why she gave Sora the chance to love at the end.

Comment

Working...
                          X