• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhattan (214)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    MANHATTAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 214
    Mr. Gold, Emma, and Henry arrive in New York in search of his long-lost son, putting Emma face-to-face with someone from her past. Regina and Hook search for a secret weapon, and in the fairy tale world Rumpelstiltskin is conscripted to fight in the Ogre War.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 08:54 PM.

Sweet, first person to post. First off, I do have to say, I had a feeling that Neal was Baelfire, judging by Emma's reaction. Though I do feel bad for Henry now, as he has a complicated family, with Baelfire as his father and Rumplestiltskin as his grandfather. All and all, for me, a good episode. Can't wait for the next one.
    sigpic

Comment

this was a good ep! but man, what a complicated mess!!

someone help me run down the family tree now...

henry's two granddad's are prince charming and rumple. besides regina being henry's adopted mom, she's also what again?

very interesting how the ppl that are screaming betrayal and abandonment are also the ppl that are doing it to someone else. real life crap.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

henry's two granddad's are prince charming and rumple. besides regina being henry's adopted mom, she's also what again?
        I think they said that she was his step-great-grandma, seeing that Regina was technically Snow's stepmother. If that's the case then Cora would be Henry's step-great-great-grandma as well.
        sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode! I wonder what happens now when they all get back to Storybrooke...will Bae go with them? I'm assuming with all the talk about not abandoning Henry he probably will. I figured Regina was going to go back to the dark side, but I was hoping she'd stay good and help them out against Cora...And, where the hell did August go?! If I remember right, Emma went up to his room and he had disappeared....

Comment

Here's my review of last night's Manhattan

http://letstalktv.barbarabarnett.com...ime-manhattan/

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              this was a good ep! but man, what a complicated mess!!

very interesting how the ppl that are screaming betrayal and abandonment are also the ppl that are doing it to someone else. real life crap.
              Henry is the biological son of Emma and Baelfire.
              Henry is the biological grandson of Gold/Rumplestiltskin and Milah.
              Henry is the biological grandson of Snow and Charming, and is the great-grandson of King Leopold (Snow's father), and of Rose (Charming's mother).

Henry is the adopted son of Regina Mills, as well as being her step(?)-great-grandson.
              Henry is the step(?)-great-great-grandson of Cora and Henry the Elder.

To add to the confusion, Emma is the step-granddaughter of Regina, and so on.
              Last edited by hedwig; 19 February 2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                I loved this episode! I wonder what happens now when they all get back to Storybrooke...will Bae go with them? I'm assuming with all the talk about not abandoning Henry he probably will. I figured Regina was going to go back to the dark side, but I was hoping she'd stay good and help them out against Cora...And, where the hell did August go?! If I remember right, Emma went up to his room and he had disappeared....
                regina has to FINALLY figure out that the real cause of all her pain is her mother. or she's really stupid.

though i was really surprised when henry told emma that she was just like regina (in keeping secrets from him). i felt that was kind of a set up for a henry/regina reunion. or at least a better understanding on henry's part.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Loved this ep and I can't wait for more it is a mess
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I loved Charming's comment that "Its a good thing we don't have Thankgiving in our lands, otherwise family dinner's would be hectic."

Made even more problematic now that Emma know's Henry's dad is rump's son.

Comment

Does anyone agree with Snow that this revelation may cool everyone off now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                        Does anyone agree with Snow that this revelation may cool everyone off now?
                        Not at all. I think it will just stir things up even more than they have been.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Not at all. I think it will just stir things up even more than they have been.
                          I agree as well. But Snow is an optimist I guess.

Comment

I really liked this episode. Poor Henry, with his complicated family lol. I liked the seer, I thought she looked kinda cool/creepy, with the eyes on her hands.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am just wondering where they are going with the side story of that guy who ran hook over, talking about what's going on there with his wife/sister... Is the truth of what storybrook is going to go global?

Comment

Working...
                              X