X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS this show available on Netflix?

Anyone know?
    sigpic

I think it is, not sure if it's UK or US though.
    sigpic

Comment

cool, will look into it
      sigpic

Comment

It was until very recently where it was taken down. It might come back but for now it is not on Netflix
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I only saw it on there a couple of weeks ago!
          sigpic

Comment

wow, it was on a few weeks ago. why do they keep taking down the good shows
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              wow, it was on a few weeks ago. why do they keep taking down the good shows
              Its a delicate negoation between the production company and Netflix to have movies and TV shows on their website. One side probably more money for Farscape than the other side. They could also still be negoating. This isn't the first time this has happened
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

This is when it's nice to have the alternative of being able to purchase the series on DVD and/or Blu-ray. Not only do you get a better overall presentation -- along with scads of commentary tracks and documentaries -- but you also don't have to worry about Netflix/Hulu pulling the plug with very little notice.

Comment

Farscape dvds are still available on Netflix (I just checked). It is the streaming that's no longer available. BUT LET ME WARN YOU:

My first viewing of Farscape was through Netflix disks. Certain of the disks were ordered weird (although, perhaps they've fixed this now as it was many years ago). Somewhere around the episodes surrounding "Look at the Princess", one of the disks gave a warning not to proceed because the next episode was out of order. I had to wait for the next disk to come in the mail - watch an episode off it - then go back to the previous disk. These disks were called "The Starburst Edition". I'm glad that when I purchased the disks to own, that it was not that edition.
                  sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

If you have Amazon Prime, it is streaming on it.

Comment

It's back on Netflix streaming.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's back! It's back! I had a Farscape orgy when I saw it on and watched about 6 episodes.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Also on Amazon Prime.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X