Jensen and Jared at PCA's 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jensen and Jared at PCA's 2013

Yes, Jensen and Jared got an invite this year and Jensen will be presenting as well!

And Jensen and Jared will be walking the red carpet! Be on the lookout for Danneel's Acklesbaby bump!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Awwwwww RiG. Your siggy made me tear up!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
      Awwwwww RiG. Your siggy made me tear up!
      I just had to make one for such an awesome occasion. I think I will be making more...sort of like a countdown-to-baby-arrival theme. That is, if we actually find out when Danneel is due. I think I read on Twitter that she is 4 or 5 months along already, making the due date around March/April. Glad you like it.

I so cannot wait for tonight! I will be tuning in to the Red Carpet Pre-show online like I did last year. The only difference being that our boys will actually be there *is so fudging excited* walking the carpet with their gorgeous wives. Hee, Jensen will actually be bringing two guests.

I'll post the link (or links) for anyone who wants to watch the Red Carpet Pre-show. I don't know if the PCA site's link will work outside the US though.

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/

Okay, I'm off to vote for SPNfamily again.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 January 2013, 08:22 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

And don't forget to vote for Jensen as the person you're most excited to see at the PCAs! He's in the lead!

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/pol...lId=1005000898
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, it's been awhile since I've chimed in, but with a new SPN baby on the way...I can't help myself. Driving me NUTS that I can't find a side view of Daneel, but I'm guessing at least 5 months along, but not so far that her ankles have started to swell, and my educated opinion is "girl". Shall we start a baby pool? I'm going with mid to late April.
          sigpic
          Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
          --Angels in America

Comment

Jared and Jensen accepting the best sci-fi show pca and presenting
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X