Da Vinci's Demons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da Vinci's Demons

Doesn't look too bad. I'll probably check it out. Doesn't look like it will follow history too closely but I suppose I can live with that.

Thoughts?
    sigpic

Highly curious. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Indeed. I'm quite intrigued with it. It's nice cause we're going to be getting Starz down at school this semester, which is good news for Spartacus and this.
      sigpic

Comment

i've heard about this, period pieces can be either really good or really boring, however like ^ says its on starz so i doubt it will be crap, i will check it out
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Bashir is in it and the teaser looks decent enough.. April will be a good month, first Defiance now this !
          sigpic

Comment

Been seeing a lot of teasers for it while watching Spartacus. Really looking forward to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              Been seeing a lot of teasers for it while watching Spartacus. Really looking forward to it.
              Me too and I want to watch it as well but I think my free subscription to Starz will be over by then and I don't want to pay nearly 14 bucks a month for it So I may have to try to *cough*catchitonline*cough* after it airs that is
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

A little over a week now.

I'm hoping this show is good. I'll be looking for something to replace Spartacus and I feel this will be perfect.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the actors seem all quite good. I will defintley check it out as well someday !
                  sigpic

Comment

First episode is on Youtube for anyone who wants to try it out.

sigpic

Comment

Any thoughts? I for one enjoyed it
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought the episode was decent. I like the actor they cast for Leonardo. I'm not sold on the whole plot of the show yet, but we'll see. I will watch at least a few more episodes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well that's good, cause apparently the show has already been renewed for Season 2

http://tvline.com/2013/04/17/starz-r...mons-season-2/
                          sigpic

Comment

So apparently, inspired by da Vinci's ability to write backwards and forwards, Bear McCreary wrote the theme song of this show so that it is the same backwards and forwards.
                            sigpic

Comment

This series starts here in the UK tomorrow night. It looks good, so I'll definitely be trying it out.

Cate
                              sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Working...
                              X