X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my fanfic

my fanfic.
    ( to set the stage for the fic the system lords have all been conquered by Anubis)
    with anubis the dominate leader of the of the gould , he is amassing his troops. he has 3,000 super soldires roughly a million jaffa loyal to him and he has gained control of all jaffa strong holds including Chulak. bratac who has fled to a small moon in a system long dormant has contacted the sgc. he arrives there and informs teal'c that ryac has been killed by anubis and is being revived over and over again in the sarcofagis. general o' neil relizes the threat and orders a def con 1. they stock pile tons of gould poison and prepare for the chemical warfare. then a sg-15 whom they sent as a small scouting party reports back. the fleet has departed and will be in earths orbit within 30 days. now that the plam will not work,the sgc plans for evac to the alpha site. nasa in the mean timepicks up a single hatak in the sky. it hails earth and the sgc responds. it is jacob carter. he comes down to earth and into the sgc. when he gets inside, the starts to kill the members of the sg teams. sam realizes te threat and responds. she gets a vile of gould poison and releases it. jacob begins to suffer. she runs to his side.crying sam adresses her father and with his last breath he aplogizes and explain how the tokra were a sham used to control factions against the gould. he dies. sam gets hysterical and and tealc rushes to bratacs side. he is moratlly injured and dying. however at the last minute he reaches his life goal of ascending without a evil beast. however with the impending doom there is no time to mourn. it is aproximatly a day before the arrival of the fleet. hammond has assumed command of the prometheus and they are in orbit. the fleet arrives and is prepping for battle. the almost defeenseless earth attacks.. the prometheus has suffered heavy damage and is barely holding together. the f-302s are are almost out of ammo, all seems to be lost.just then at the atlantis outpost there is a great flash a zpm apears near the chair. the staff at the outpost use it and launches the remaing drones.it severely cripples the fleet and and creates a shield around a large porportion of earth. out of the nowhere a a asgard ship apears. it is thor. he provided the outpost with the zpm. he has defied a direct order and came to help earth with the fight. he begins to aid tyhe prometheus in the battle.by this time bothe ships are nearly wiped out.a hyperspace trail is noticed heading for earth.it stops and is scanned by deep space sattelites.it is an atlatian gate, hooked up to three massive wriath hyperdrive engines. a wormhole opens and out come 10 puddle jumpers. they begin an assault on the remain 10 hataks. they destroy nine of them. with one hatak left and the ragtag fleet depleted ll still seems lost. just then ttwo F-302s apear coming from earth. sam and daniel are leading the way providing cover for the other craft. jack and teal' come up engage the hyperdrive and pass through the hataks shields.they drop two naquadria enhanced nukes desrtoying the last of the gould fleet.anubis is still alive but there is a large burst in the night sky. bratac duels with anubisand wins. even though there was haevy losses earth survives and the stargate is made public.

i would like to hear what u have to say good or bad. this is the first time i have wrote an episode and am open to critique

Comment

you have a cool idea and i just moved it over to the fanfic thread where it'll get the attention it deserves
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X