This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Speculation" GENERAL HAMMOND TOBE ON ATLANTIS

HERE's MY theory Don S davis could be shipped over to Stargate atlantis, give it the continuity and more familiarty to stargate sg1. Apparently if he is, he could be the new cammander of daedalus. i think the first hint that he would be on atlantis was in latest episode where we saw hammond on the prometheus getting ready to go to atlantis. This will be a great idea, and it not without precedent where you had michael dorn come onto deep space 9. IF Don S davis is on board in stargate atlantis, congratualation on your new spot I think everybody will be surprise in the 1st episode in the ending shot of the episode, seeing the daedaulus, destroying a wraith crusier and coming in the last moment saving atlantis from a criping wraith destruction, and then general hammond appearing on the screen, saying something like sorry were late

I wouldn't mind seeing GH around every once in a while. BUt I don't want him stealing the spotlight from the other members of the cast.

------------------------

'To Be' is two words by the way.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

don't think hammond will pop up much on sga, if he even appears. Beau Bridges will appear on sga though.

Comment

it wont happen because with a new colonel in sga it will mean there is confusion as to the chain of command
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

No there wont? General outranks Colonel. Easy as pie.

Comment

I wouldn't count on Hammond being a regular on Atlantis from the SG1 spoilers I have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              No there wont? General outranks Colonel. Easy as pie.
              But Weir would conflict with him
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

If you seen some of the recent sg1 episodes, some shown in canada already, I think its a real real big chance that hammond will show up, to me it seems like the show needs a new character that is more dynamic and adds extra stories, I think hammond is that man, he will be the cammander of the daedalus and atlantis, allowing wier to do more offworld missions, she is basically stuck on atlantis all the time, her character is allowed to grow and have more stories, it always involves her being a cammander

Comment

I don't think the Colonel from "the siege" will be in season 2 of SGA. Just a hunch

Comment

Don S. Davis left the show due to health reasons. I understand that he is doing much better now, and focusing on painting. He actually offered to leave for season seven, but they kept him on for one more year. I don't think you can eliminate Hammond from the stargate universe completely, but for now, I don't feel that he would serve us best as a regular character.
                    Rocky

Comment

I don't think he'd be a regular, but I think his commanding the Deadalus on it's mission to Atlantis may be a possibility.

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                        I don't think he'd be a regular, but I think his commanding the Deadalus on it's mission to Atlantis may be a possibility.

-IMF
                        I guess it is possible, after all SG-1, Season Nine
                        Spoiler:
                        With Jack becoming head of Homeworld Security, we don't know what is in store for Hammond.
                        Rocky

Comment

Hard to accept since Don was going to do a lot of painting for an upcomming showing of his art skills. But one never knows.
                          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

It would be cool to have GH in Atlantis!! Little ironic though as wasn't it Weir who first replaced GH and now GH would come back and take the show from Weir
                            "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

it would really be ironic, but it would give wier time to go off world, and bond with the team more, I bet producers and writers are finding it harder to give wier stories, shes basically the general hammond character, instead of the leading character more like jack in sg1, I think this will give the writers more chances to flush out wier and give her a more comradery amond the team, plus use more of teyla, please

Comment

Working...
                              X