Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jedi vs Founders

Got curious about this.

Who would win a war between the Jedi and the Founders (Shape Shifters from STS9)?
    Or the Sith vs Founders?

I say the Jedi would win and the Sith vs Founders would lose due to their inpatience.

I suppose it depends whether the Force works on the Founders or not...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thanton View Post
      Got curious about this.

Who would win a war between the Jedi and the Founders (Shape Shifters from STS9)?
      Or the Sith vs Founders?

I say the Jedi would win and the Sith vs Founders would lose due to their inpatience.
      Interesting question; Personally I have a alien race set in the star wars universe I call Kraeithians, feline shifters. Some of them are Jedi. Some are not. but shape shifters, do you mean like those 'Spirits' from SG1 type shifters or something else entirely ? Because I've never watched Star Trek DS9, so I'm trying to find a match to be on the same page.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        Interesting question; Personally I have a alien race set in the star wars universe I call Kraeithians, feline shifters. Some of them are Jedi. Some are not. but shape shifters, do you mean like those 'Spirits' from SG1 type shifters or something else entirely ? Because I've never watched Star Trek DS9, so I'm trying to find a match to be on the same page.
        The founders are more Amorphus and can assume any shape they wish, including just elements such as fire or water vapor (fog). they can also control thier abilities to the point where they can change only small parts of thier body to make blades (for example).
        They do seem to have to obey the "law" of whatever shape they assume however.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          The founders are more Amorphus and can assume any shape they wish, including just elements such as fire or water vapor (fog). they can also control thier abilities to the point where they can change only small parts of thier body to make blades (for example).
          They do seem to have to obey the "law" of whatever shape they assume however.
          I see, so if they turn into a sword, BAM they're used as one or thrown or something, if they turn into a vapor the wind can easily move them, so if guided by the law of what form they take, yeah, turning to mist wont do much I do not think ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            I see, so if they turn into a sword, BAM they're used as one or thrown or something, if they turn into a vapor the wind can easily move them, so if guided by the law of what form they take, yeah, turning to mist wont do much I do not think ?
            Well, I'm not sure about wind and such, I can't recall a founder ever having to deal with that in DS9. They can survive hard vacuum if thier form permits it though, so thats pretty cool.
            As for turning into fog......
            Well, Odo, who is the main shapeshifter is an investigator and he finds all kinds of ways to appear inconspicuous in order to further his investigations. Later on when he becomes part of an infiltration team his abilities are invaluable. Go anywhere, be anything (or anyone), thats a pretty dangerous ability to have, and they play off that fear a bit in DS9.
            BTW, why have you not watched DS9???
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

The shape shifters in DS9 I think were a bit over done with their abilities, but were interesting in the series.

Kraeithians ? Really, don't know to many species beyond the SW Movies. Are they of your own making?

As for the Founders assuming the abilities of the creatures they turn into is very intertesting. Because if a Founder turned into a ysalamir would he be able to stop a jedi form using the force?

Comment

Working...
              X