Jedi powers comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jedi powers comparison

I've been reading the Thrawn trilogy and duology books. It seems to me Luke has less Jedi powers then Ahsoka. Maybe thats because he has had less formal training?
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Not sure I follow. Ahsoka jumps around and does acrobatics, but aside from that and a weak ability for mind persuasion, what can she really do? Luke, on the other hand...
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I most recent example I can think of is:

Spoiler:
      when Luke and Mara were in the Hand of Thrawn cloning chamber. I think Ahsoka could of easily defeated 2 driods. Plus I'm sure I've seen a Clone Wars ep in which she holds her breath for ages.
      (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Not sure I follow. Ahsoka jumps around and does acrobatics, but aside from that and a weak ability for mind persuasion, what can she really do? Luke, on the other hand...
        You just had to link to wookipedia didn't you? I always spend too much time there >.> Anyway, I have to agree, Luke is pretty powerful. Ashoka....I never really saw her as anything special. Sure she can jump around like a grasshopper, but that's just about it. (Holding her breath might be a Twileek thing).
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

She's a Togruta, not a Twi'lek

And yeah, I spend a lot of time at the Wook too
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            She's a Togruta, not a Twi'lek

And yeah, I spend a lot of time at the Wook too
            I get those two confused. Everytime I go there I also get the sudden urge to read Star Wars books. The universe is so vast. When I read I look up the characters on Wookieepedia....I try not to spoil the book though. It's easy when I skip specifics and manage to tell when I'll start reading things pertinent to the story. I really should finish the New Jedi Order series.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              I get those two confused. Everytime I go there I also get the sudden urge to read Star Wars books. The universe is so vast. When I read I look up the characters on Wookieepedia....I try not to spoil the book though. It's easy when I skip specifics and manage to tell when I'll start reading things pertinent to the story. I really should finish the New Jedi Order series.
              Same although I cant seem to find anything about what happened to Olee Starstone but maybe no-ones written anything yet!

Comment

Her only appearance was in Dark Lord. I guess it's possible she could appear again in a Purge or Dark Times comic, but really, who knows? Your guess is as good as mine!

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                  Same although I cant seem to find anything about what happened to Olee Starstone but maybe no-ones written anything yet!
                  I have not encountered her, Or at least I don't remember her.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X