• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Blotter (509)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE - SEASON FIVE
    BLACK BLOTTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    The team hopes that an incoming radio transmission might lead them to the mysterious Donald. Meanwhile, Walter tries to job his memory with a potent LSD trip.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 May 2015, 11:08 PM.

Nothing like seeing the effects of Walter tripping on LSD. Even with all the craziness, this episode was really good. It moved things along nicely story-wise. That ending made me very concerned for Walter.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I loved the Monty Python-esque sequence.
      sigpic

Comment

These past few episodes were really awesome and the end was really moving, John Noble showed here again how awesome an actor he is, I hope he will be someday recognized with an award or something.

It was interesting to notice that they mentioned the original timeline, so it isn't forgotten but still, I wish they could reestablish the original timeline somehow, but I doubt it. I'm really gonna miss this show and the fact that there are only four episodes left is really bugging me ! I will really miss astrid, Olivia, Peter and Walter.

Why aren't here more comments ? Aren't you watching the last season at all guys ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          I wish they could reestablish the original timeline somehow, but I doubt it.
          We have never seen the original time line! The first change to the timeline was when September disturbed alternative Walter from finding the cure. What would have happened if that had not happened? There would have been no need for our Walter to travel across Universes and therefore would the war have happened?

The original timeline we refer to is the second one, there has been quite a few.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore032000 View Post
            We have never seen the original time line! The first change to the timeline was when September disturbed alternative Walter from finding the cure. What would have happened if that had not happened? There would have been no need for our Walter to travel across Universes and therefore would the war have happened?

The original timeline we refer to is the second one, there has been quite a few.
            I think this might actually be the plan; to undo September's actions. Before then, they had never changed the timeline, and they probably thought they couldn't or there'd be consequences. They now know they can do pretty much anything; and they're doing it.

Comment

Working...
            X