• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    Yeh Ok, I'll probably just switch every once in a while then

--Tan
    cool
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yeah Scary I really like your sig, you've got to make more...
      And if you have any spare let me know, I could do with a good laff
      xx

Comment

How about we get back on topic

not that i'm bored or anything
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          How about we get back on topic

not that i'm bored or anything
          We (they) were off-topic?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

We weren't off-topic, but hey

So, it's valentines day tomorrow, lol The day of lurve, the day when Sam and Thor should really get together, i mean, They're the 2 people/alien that he's closest to, so if they're happy, he should be happy for them right?

I'm gonna go draw some little Sam/Thor babies when i have some spare time

--Tan
            p.s. Can anyone else think of any referances to how sam and Thor have showed their feelings in some way?......

Comment

Please draw quickly and then post them

How about making a Sam/Thor Ship Website?
              love Torri

Comment

So, it's valentines day tomorrow, lol The day of lurve, the day when Sam and Thor should really get together, i mean, They're the 2 people/alien that he's closest to, so if they're happy, he should be happy for them right?

--Tan
                p.s. Can anyone else think of any referances to how sam and Thor have showed their feelings in some way?......
                Nice thread scary
                Can't wait to see little Sam/Thor babies

Comment

--Tan
                  Drawing Sam/Thor babies... that should be genetically compelling LOL... why not just draw inspiration from that pic of Thor with a bad blond wig from the "Who's the hottest" thread... I kill myself laughing everytime I see it...
                  If I have time today, I might do a little poem based on The Owl and the Pussy Cat... another cross-species relationship...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

How about a Sam/Thor poem
                    love Torri

Comment

Qasim- A website? I could start it, but it'd take me a bit to sort it out...

FirstPrimeofAnubis- Thanks, i wonder why you think this is so good?...................

Easter Lily- It is inspired from that pic of Thor with a blond wig (except it has a nappy) and sounds good about the Owl and the Pussy Cat spin-off

--Tan
                      p.s. It's good that my 200th post is in here very special

Comment

Oh! Not only was that my 200th post! But it was also the 100th post in this thread!!!!! Woot!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                          Love is a many splendoured thing,
                          It's the Asgard rose that only blooms
                          On a starry spring.
                          Love is the galaxy’s way of giving
                          Thor reason to be beaming,
                          Golden hammers that makes a woman sing.

Once on a cold and draughty ship,
                          In the starry sky, two lovers kissed
                          And the galaxy stood still.
                          Then her fingers touched his silent consciousness
                          And taught it how to sing,
                          Yes, true love's a many splendoured thing.
                          Hilarious! I found myself singing it and laughing out loud. Yes, I know the tune! I can just hear the orchestration! I can always count on this thread for a good laugh. Thanks, you silly folks.

Comment

Oh! Not only was that my 200th post! But it was also the 100th post in this thread!!!!! Woot!

--Tan
                            Last edited by Qasim; 09 April 2005, 01:01 PM.
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              Hilarious! I found myself singing it and laughing out loud. Yes, I know the tune! I can just hear the orchestration! I can always count on this thread for a good laugh. Thanks, you silly folks.
                              *taking deep breaths; count to 10*
                              I too come to this thread for some escapist stuff when there's too much intensity in some of the more serious threads... like today...

*hums Sam/Thor song*...

Nice to be appreciated... thanks for the greens by the way...

sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                                *taking deep breaths; count to 10*
                                I too come to this thread for some escapist stuff when there's too much intensity in some of the more serious threads... like today...

*hums Sam/Thor song*...

Nice to be appreciated... thanks for the greens by the way...

You'll be appreciated by me, Always!

It's 3 weeks tomorrow i'll have been on this forum, already i have 5 blocks of green jello Wow!

Hehe, you can always rely on me to be a source of non-intensity

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X