This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 9 enemy

hey i have a theory anubus in season 8 showed that his body was wearing out and he had to keep changing bodies and then when daniel was in the 1950's resturaunt reading the paper it says on the back of the paper the wraith are comeing to earth well maybe when they get here anubus finds one and enters his body and lets see the waith wiped out the antients so the goauld would be an easy task and the replicators maybe the wraith stunners disrupt there moleculure structor like the weapon they used to defeat them who knows thats my guess on whats gonna happen

not a bad idea, but you need spoiler tags since you are refering to events in episodes that havnt air in some places yet. and welcome to the board!

Comment

nice theory but perhaps a little ambitious
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Meh, I dunno...

I don't wanna see the Wraith show up in SG-1.

The Goa'uld don't show up in Atlantis, and the Wraith don't show up in SG-1. That's how it should be.

Two different shows, two different enemies...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Meh, I dunno...

I don't wanna see the Wraith show up in SG-1.

The Goa'uld don't show up in Atlantis, and the Wraith don't show up in SG-1. That's how it should be.

Two different shows, two different enemies...
          My theory is that .....they are our new enemy in Stargate? Anyone?
          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
            That is not correct - for the simple reason that the 2 shows would then become permanent crossovers
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              That is not correct - for the simple reason that the 2 shows would then become permanent crossovers
              And that would be just unfair to people in Canada or any other country where they don't air the episodes on the same channel, back to back.

Stargate Atlantis aired on Movie Central and finished just a little while after the US began to air the second half of the season.

Only last week did Movie Central start airing season eight of SG-1 (they aired New Order part 2 last night). If they have a bunch of crossover episodes, we'll get all confused because there are things happening in both shows that go along with each other.

We'll only get about half the story and that's just gonna lead to confusion.

Please... no big permenant crossovers. My head might explode

Comment

I agree with MM it would simply confuse people it is a good theory but somehow from the information I have read the new enemy seems to be something new maybe from another galaxy they maybe the ones that created the plague.

PS MM do you have any info whether TMN will be showing season 2 of Atlantis.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                  I agree with MM it would simply confuse people it is a good theory but somehow from the information I have read the new enemy seems to be something new maybe from another galaxy they maybe the ones that created the plague.

PS MM do you have any info whether TMN will be showing season 2 of Atlantis.
                  I don't see why The Movie Network and Movie Central would decide to no air them. It would be so silly of them.

I don't have any info, no... *crosses fingers in hope that they do decide to keep it*

I haven't actually read any info on a new enemy... I just heard somewhere around here a while ago that there was going to be a new enemy... Heard nothing.

I'm trying to go kind of half-ass spoiler free.

I haven't read any big info about season two of Atlantis except that Ford will only be a regular and that they'll be a new cast-member. Dunno why, please don't tell me

Comment

Originally posted by latar
                    hey i have a theory anubus in season 8 showed that his body was wearing out and he had to keep changing bodies and then when daniel was in the 1950's resturaunt reading the paper it says on the back of the paper the wraith are comeing to earth well maybe when they get here anubus finds one and enters his body and lets see the waith wiped out the antients so the goauld would be an easy task and the replicators maybe the wraith stunners disrupt there moleculure structor like the weapon they used to defeat them who knows thats my guess on whats gonna happen
                    The paper doesn't say that Wraith are coming to Earth, it just says that Wraith are coming to Atlantis. No more, no less.

Comment

you are correct
                      love Torri

Comment

Wouldn't it be fun if the Ancients ended up being the new big bads? lol.

Probably not, though.
                        *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1

Somehow I read that as their new enemy is the Stargate. Boy would they be screwed!
                          FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

I think its obvious the enemy for Season 9 is whomever created the virus that got unleashed in atlantis. They always plug plot twists far ahead of time, and we know that Season 9 deals with the ancients and their fate.

Comment

I think it will be the Furlings

Comment

Working...
                              X