Star Wars Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Movies

A Star Wars page without a discussion for the movies????
    Well, my fav is probably Episode III, even though it's a prequel.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

You mean like this one or this one or this one or this one or this one or this one or even loosely this one?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

No I mean one that simply talks about the WHOLE saga. A WHOLE-saga discussion. Something that none of those qualify as.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Good question... To be honest, I'm already looking forward to VII, and I sincerely hope it's going to be closer to the OT than the PT in spirit...
        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for new Star Wars I loved what I have seen. I only watch the movies
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*sigh* Episode VII = "Episode VII(spoilers/discussion)"

But anyway, let's all hope they don't resurrect Darth Vader.
            Or claim that Jar Jar heroically survived and has returned as the Chancellor of the New Republic(EU will be ignored, remember?)

But Jedi Master Kyle Katarn would be awesome to see.

Comment

Episode VII...!

I'll believe it when I see it. It is good that it's going to be produced.
              I hope they do something along the lines of 'A Truce at Bakura' or the 'Heir to The Empire' trilogy.
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Don't you think it is possible that it will be about Han and Leia's children as young adults? Or if Luke gets married and his wife has a child? If Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill are in it, they are all middle aged now. The time to have something about the era immediately following episode 6 passed a long time ago.
                Last edited by tlw; 19 November 2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

There was something about Han's death.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    *sigh* Episode VII = "Episode VII(spoilers/discussion) thread"
                    *cough cough*

Comment

I could be wrong but I think Harrison Ford is in his 70s. As for Mark and Carrie they gotta be in their late 50s or early 60s. So I cannot see them being a major part in the plot, perhaps supporting roles instead. Having the characters' children take over is a pretty good idea. Just hope it dosen't have a ST:TNG feel.

Whatever, the plot is about I hope it does not include time travel. Time travel has been happening far to often in Sci-fi these days.

Comment

Time travel has never been done in SW, it is impossible there.
                        Also, I assume Ben Skywalker will be main character(Anakin first then Luke now Ben).
                        Nice name you selected for the kid, Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                          Time travel has never been done in SW, it is impossible there. Also, I assume Ben Skywalker will be main character(Anakin first then Luke now Ben).
                          Nice name you selected for the kid, Luke.
                          it would make sense that Luke would name his kid after the only potential father figure he had besides owen.

Comment

Working...
                          X