PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis Outcast: Seeking Interested Roleplayers

Nayari
November 18th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Hi!

I actually started a play-by-post Stargate Atlantis RPG about a year ago to teach two friends of mine how to RP. They LOVE it, but we have found that playing with 3 people can get really difficult.

I am wondering if there are still any interested people out there who would be willing to fill canon roles or bring your original characters to an Atlantis-based RP. Currently, I believe only Zelenka, Beckett, and Woolsey are taken, (we have been jumping characters to fill spots). I could use some graphic help too. The board is undergoing a revamp with a new timeline (set season 5, ignoring the last two episodes of the series). PLEASE message me here if interested - we REALLY want to get this open and going, especially with the strong lack of Stargate in culture these days!

rushy
November 19th, 2012, 03:14 AM
You can count me in(as McKay I guess, I'm certainly cynical enough)

sgelite
November 23rd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Hi!

I actually started a play-by-post Stargate Atlantis RPG about a year ago to teach two friends of mine how to RP. They LOVE it, but we have found that playing with 3 people can get really difficult.

I am wondering if there are still any interested people out there who would be willing to fill canon roles or bring your original characters to an Atlantis-based RP. Currently, I believe only Zelenka, Beckett, and Woolsey are taken, (we have been jumping characters to fill spots). I could use some graphic help too. The board is undergoing a revamp with a new timeline (set season 5, ignoring the last two episodes of the series). PLEASE message me here if interested - we REALLY want to get this open and going, especially with the strong lack of Stargate in culture these days! You know I am in.

Nayari
November 23rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
The board is located here:

Atlantis Outcast (http://atlantisrevisited.proboards.com/index.cgi)

rushy
November 24th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Sweet. :D