Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Park to Guest-Starr in Season Two!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Park to Guest-Starr in Season Two!!!

Ok not really... I'm just bored since Season One ended...

haha great photochop skills

Comment

lol... i've often thought of what that photoshopped would look like!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        lol... i've often thought of what that photoshopped would look like!!!
        An unrelated question about the scene in your sig (the bottom one where someone get jumped in front of the gate): which episode is that from? I don't recall seeing it...

Or better yet just describe that scene for me please?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
          An unrelated question about the scene in your sig (the bottom one where someone get jumped in front of the gate): which episode is that from? I don't recall seeing it...

Or better yet just describe that scene for me please?
          Sci-Fi promo, for the opportunity to visit the set. They sort of did an American Idol type commercial for it and that guy just came on to run through the gate!

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
          One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
          One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
          Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
          Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
          Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

lol... (i think i've been asked this question about a dozen and a half times now )

it's from the get in the gate commercial for stargate and atlantis... it washilarious... in several threads there's links to the whole commercial (all also because someone asked about my sig ) but i didn't put them there so i don't know them....

i think i am just gonna add "get in the gate" to my sig or i'm gonna spend al my time explaining it!!

Comment

Didn't turn out as good as some of the other saber one's I've done. I coul'd have spent a bit longer getting the beam straight, but meh.

Comment

*rotflmao*. .you folks made my morning!!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  lol... (i think i've been asked this question about a dozen and a half times now )

it's from the get in the gate commercial for stargate and atlantis... it washilarious... in several threads there's links to the whole commercial (all also because someone asked about my sig ) but i didn't put them there so i don't know them....

i think i am just gonna add "get in the gate" to my sig or i'm gonna spend al my time explaining it!!
                  Could I possibly ask for a link to said commercial?

Comment

that's the prob!! i got it from someone at another bbs, not a site, so i don't know any.....

Comment

Could I possibly ask for a link to said commercial?
                      Try this: http://www.savejanetfraiser.com/atlantislowdown/

Click on "Get in the Gate Sweepstakes" commercial link.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

nice work - keep it up
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Nice work people any more from anyone else.
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Ok not really... I'm just bored since Season One ended...
                            Season one didn't end. It was just in intermission.

i don't know why people assume a seanon ends because of a mid-season break.

Comment

some places already got the season finale

Comment

Working...
                              X