X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs (108)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    After a construction worker is killed by insects burrowing into his brain, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the town's history and find that the new housing development is being built on sacred Indian land. The Indians put a curse on the land after their reservation had been ravished and destroyed. Sam and Dean must find a way to survive and kill the deadly swarm of bees, locusts, spiders and beetles.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Not one of the stronger episodes of the season, and not because of the bugs! Nature rising up to enact a dying Aboriginal chief's curse whilst an interesting idea it wasn't really that engaging. Mainly because it seemed too slow and you knew what was coming, the bugs were going to get anyone left in the area.

The bees chewing through the roof was implausible really, but made for a dramatic moment I guess. Boy did that can of bug spray Dean improvised a flame thrower with burn for a long time! It was also the shortest nighttime I'd ever seen, the bugs had barely begun to attack before the sun suddenly jumped up and shone through the hole in the roof and the bugs left!

I just had to see what that housing development looked like now it's all been built since the 7 years the episode was filmed. Go on the great Supernatural locations website and streeview the addresses given of the various houses used.

Comment

I was glad that they didn't have Joe (I can't think of his last name) from the Reservation come in and save the day.
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        I was glad that they didn't have Joe (I can't think of his last name) from the Reservation come in and save the day.
        He knew better and sensibly stayed away!

Comment

Can I just mention the fact that Jared picked up a tarantula?

And Matt the boy becomes Samadriel......also Ladon Radem from SGA was at the beginning.
          And Joe from Highlander.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X