X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skin (106)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) come to the aid of Sam's old college buddy after he is accused of a murder he swears he didn't commit. The brothers discover a shapeshifter is adopting the likenesses of others and murdering people. The brothers' race to stop the shapeshifter takes a terrifying turn when he shifts into the likeness of Dean.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Oooh, shapeshifters, gotta love them, what mayhem they can cause huh?!! Of course I always love a good Doppelganger story, a character facing or fighting themselves and this one didn't disappoint.

Two Deans, what's not to like about this episode! There was also some sympathy for the shape shifter almost as it was a product of a chance genetic configuration. Still its need to kill in its frustration at its condition takes that moment away. The way it changed and shed the skin was gross, great use of makeup effects there!

I always like how an evil supernatural character always seems to bring out Sam and Dean's uncomfortable truths. Always a great way to learn more about our two lovely main characters!

Comment

Honesty really is the best way to go.
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

TBH, I find shifters to be one of the most sympathetic monsters out there. This guy, plus one of them in season 4 (or 5, I forget which) makes me feel sorry for them.
        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Two Dean's? Why yes, thank you! And the boys tied up......I think this just might be my favorite episode ever

I think Dean has some daddy issues.....and how ironic that they talk about telling the truth and not lying.....

When he was shedding his skin....that was pretty gross!

But the fight between the boys.....that was amazing!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X