This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracking down a BBC Scifi series.

I remember there was a show on the bbc years back and I cant remember the name of it and it does not appear anywhere on the internet, at least my google skills is not bringing it up.

Cant remember a lot of it,but was about time travel, invented by a physcists, could only send people back a short time, I remember they had a rule that they could not touch or encountering themselves. They repaired the machine at one using money they won from a lottery win. It was in London.

It was on Saturday night, around 9:00 on BBC 1.

Found it, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Traveller

1 March 1997 – 19 April 1997
    Last edited by knowles2; 24 October 2012, 04:31 AM.

I found it and then saw that you added "found it" on your post. But I want credit anyway, even though it was my mistake.

FWIW it's on Netflix, but not watch-instantly.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
      I found it and then saw that you added "found it" on your post. But I want credit anyway, even though it was my mistake.

FWIW it's on Netflix, but not watch-instantly.
      Thanks anyway. I do not have netflix at the moment.

Comment

Wooft! Well that flew straight over my head. I don't even remember that show...
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          Wooft! Well that flew straight over my head. I don't even remember that show...
          hehe This be one to pull out at a scifi quiz night.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            hehe This be one to pull out at a scifi quiz night.
            Definitely, I thought I was the only person around that remembered this show!!! I remember at the time it got really bad reviews, so was pretty short lived, but I liked it anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              Definitely, I thought I was the only person around that remembered this show!!! I remember at the time it got really bad reviews, so was pretty short lived, but I liked it anyway!
              It may have gotten bad reviews but according to Wikipedia it was doing 8 million views an episode, Doctor Who/Merlin type numbers there, they probably expect higher numbers back on then through.

Comment

Working...
              X