• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season of the Hexenbiest (212)

GRIMM - SEASON TWO
    SEASON OF THE HEXENBIEST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    Adalind returns to Portland seeking revenge, specifically targeting Nick, Hank and Juliette. Meanwhile, Capt. Renard's obsession grows; Monroe gets a surprise at the spice shop. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 February 2013, 07:26 PM.

wow, it's all coming to a head.

is nick gonna go all medieval on his boss?

rotflolol

To be continued;...sorry
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ok they read my mind, i was thinking "you can't end it there" even though I had a feeling it'll end in a cliffhanger and then they go "to be continued... sorry" lol.

anyhow, as for the episode omg! wow that was good. and finally a lot of Monroe and Nick .

where to start, first off I loved the fight scene. I'm definitely going to have to watch it again tomorrow. I love how fast Nick took them out, and how Monroe didn't think anything of killing them, actually I think he liked it when Nick said "or what".

I'm kind of glad that he ended with Juliet. its give each character a chance to develop on their own. and of course made Nick more badass grimm.

it was nice to see Hank on the sidelines but still a major part. he definitely wouldn't improved of Nick killing those guys.

Adaline great as usual.

and of course the end, a great reveal.

I really can't wait for the holiday's to be over with so it'll be back. overall, probably my favorite episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        ok they read my mind, i was thinking "you can't end it there" even though I had a feeling it'll end in a cliffhanger and then they go "to be continued... sorry" lol.

anyhow, as for the episode omg! wow that was good. and finally a lot of Monroe and Nick .

where to start, first off I loved the fight scene. I'm definitely going to have to watch it again tomorrow. I love how fast Nick took them out, and how Monroe didn't think anything of killing them, actually I think he liked it when Nick said "or what".

I'm kind of glad that he ended with Juliet. its give each character a chance to develop on their own. and of course made Nick more badass grimm.

it was nice to see Hank on the sidelines but still a major part. he definitely wouldn't improved of Nick killing those guys.

Adaline great as usual.

and of course the end, a great reveal.

I really can't wait for the holiday's to be over with so it'll be back. overall, probably my favorite episode.
        I liked the added touch if the "sorry" after the to be continued. But it was a heck of a cliffhanger!

I agree with you, I'm glad Nick ended it with Juliet. She was acting like a little snot at the end, it is her fault tags went array. Amnesia or not. I hope this separation, affects how much we see her it begins in the new year.

Also o e of my favourite episodes. It's snow I'm on the fence about, but this season has been getting better as time goes on.
        Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

A Great Episode!

The Good:
          Lots of Monroe! At last! Monroe did something useful. Loved that he helped Nick in so many ways.
          For once I didn't miss Rosalee because I could focus on Monroe. I just wish he had told Nick about the obsession potion and how the pair was seeking treatment.

Adalind. She is a great villain, and her exchanges with the captain were great.

The Bad:
          Juliet. Ugh. I'm glad they broke up. If she isn't going to join Adalind in taking over the world, can she just leave the show and soon. Flat lines, vapid lines, and looking wan constantly aren't helping.

Nick. I'm still enjoying Nick, and I get why he needed to be all aggressive this week, but I'm getting a bit tired of always angry Nick. Give him a small reason to smile soon, please?

Overall, quite well done. Season 2 has done well, if the back half holds up, Season 3 seems likely.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Yup, I agree that was a really good episode! Loved Monroe sneaking around the food carts with all the evidence and the big studded bat behind his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

rotflolol

To be continued;...sorry
              THAT was great!
              OMG, how they can leave us alone at that scene?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I am just too excited to make sense now but I can try

I smell big changes for second half of Season 2. Juliette is kind of out of the picture - at least from Nick´s life for a while. They just need to find a cure for that attraction and then she could appear here and then, try to fix it with Nick but I think their relationship is far too broken (not sorry about that).
                I didn´t like her behaviour at all. The "giving up" on the relationship seems to go both ways. But to talk to Adelind openly like this? Wasn´t she at least a little suspicious? Even after Adelind kept asking her questions?
                When Nick walked into the room, I expected him to do something like kissing her but then I they showed his face and it was clear he gave up. He gave up a long time ago but this was long time coming.

Nick moving with Monroe is beyond awesome. It was such a great scene, Nick going upstairs, with Monroe thinking "now I have a Grimm in my house" or something :-)
                And, I think it seems kinda permanent since they made a special room for him and gave it such an introduction. I really hope this can work like this because it is a way how to keep Monroe in the loop. Nick going after bad Wesen with Monroe in his free time? It would be great.
                The fight with the bad guys was short but kind made a point that Nick is too far to be nice now. Monroe helping, and then cleaning up IDs, cell phones...it was a little scary to see Nick doing it in such a cold-blood and then Monroe said that he will gladly take the evidence and the murder with him and it was old, good Monroe/Nick Grimm banter again

Hank´s absence was justified and gave a reason to Nick to get mad.
                But poor Nick...how much more can he take? His life falling apart like this...no wonder he is all angry and resigned. He looked so sad when he was walking into Monroe´s house I wanted to hug him...
                Juliette, when someone like Nick tells you he is your boyfriend, don´t question him and just take him home A handsome stranger doesn´t appear every day
                But seriously, I think they took it as far as they could with Juliette and behaviour, as annoying as it is, makes sense. This is not a real fairy tale. She has been drugged and everybody is lying to her. This is a twisted version of it so even the prince charming is the wrong one. But I hope they can give the "love triangle" a rest for a while. Just cure the symptoms and get Juliette out of the story for a while.

If Nick knows about Renard being the one with Juliette - will he put two and two together? He still doesn´t have a reason to suspect him from being a Royal - unless he remembers what his mother told him and it was very vague (nothing about a kiss waking her up or the side effects of it). So I think Renard will be the one telling Nick...especially after he won´t find the key because Nick took it.
                Excited, excited...and the waiting will be terrible.

But I had to laugh to the "To be continued...sorry" they did there :-)) Thanks TPTB

And now, NBC, could you please renew the show already!
                Last edited by Klenotka; 17 November 2012, 03:42 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

definitely a cliffhanger moment. did like the whole sorry after the "To Be Continued." i got a feeling that Nick and Renard are definitely going to have a little Te de Te. i really thought that nick was going to be like "oh you mean this key?" he pulls it out asks her for the name, she gives it to him and he's like "see ya!" and just blows her off. its what i would've done.

Comment

I too loved this episode. They've done a good job making us all dislike Juliet, she was just so snotty in this episode....I'd like to see her and Adalind go at it once the spell is broken and she hopefully remembers everything. I was surprised that Monroe didn't add in the info about them coming to the shop for help, hope that doesn't come back and bite him. I'm still holding out hope that somehow Nick and Renard can work together once the whole Juliet curse thing is over and once Nick gets in a few good punches of course.

Comment

my biggest quibble was after the figt and nick was cleanig up the bodies, removing iD, etc....no gloves? and didn't tell monroe to turn off the phones so they can't be tracked? (or have I been watching too much CSI?)

I have a funny feeling we're going to end up with a nick/renard partnership of a sort....renard may be a royal, but he's a half brother or son of hte mistress or something like that....he's a bastard royal. so he's an outcast like Nick is (in that nick doesn't automatically kill every wesen)

and I'd imagine it's beyond odd for a grimm to be housing with a wesen. Seems portland is the 'island of misfit wesen/grimms'
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping that Nick does discover who Renard is. and they have their fight (which is clearly coming) but meanwhile Adelind continues to work with Renard's family which leads to them being enemies. and somewhat making Renard and Nick on the same side.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think that´s exactly what happens. It would be great to watch. It would, sort of, helped to keep the procedural part of the show. I am not interested to see more procedurals now but it could be much more fun to watch when Nick and Renard won´t have to be careful about what they are saying to each other.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Uhm, just saying:
                            There's a trailer for the second half of the season. If you can live with this cliffhanger (and the Sorry ) ... DON'T WATCH! (yeah, I know this is now like the big pink elephant about which you don't have to think). That thing is B R U T A L ! to quote Monroe/Silas here.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Too late
                              And I think we can be sure it comes from episode 2x13 til maybe 2x15 since they didn´t finish shooting yet.
                              Spoiler:
                              Question is - will Renard reveal everything to Nick, even that he is part-Hexenbiest?

Comment

Working...
                              X