X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom and Frayed (810)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: “Naomi tells Castiel that Crowley is holding an angel captive and Castiel must rescue him before Crowley finds out their secrets. Castiel turns to Dean for help. Meanwhile, Sam meets with Amelia who asks him to make a choice: stay with her or leave and never contact her again.”

Original Air Date : 01/16/2013
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 January 2013, 01:06 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

So, does Naomi look kind of transparent in the scenes where she's standing in front of the wall with the horizontal lines, or am I just having some kind of a stroke?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
      So, does Naomi look kind of transparent in the scenes where she's standing in front of the wall with the horizontal lines, or am I just having some kind of a stroke?
      no, i thought the same thing.

i really hope naomi/amanda is in more eps, b/c i'd really like to know about her!!

and, just *what* was she doing to cas with that instrument?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        no, i thought the same thing.

i really hope naomi/amanda is in more eps, b/c i'd really like to know about her!!

and, just *what* was she doing to cas with that instrument?
        I'm sure she'll be back, at least by the last couple of episode of the season. Her apparent translucence makes me wonder if she's really an angel or if she's something else. She's acting kind of like the big computer on Logan's Run that keeps things running at the expense of all the actual inhabitants of the supposedly ideal city.
        I'm also wondering why the angels would care so much about an angel tablet unless it tells something more :han how to keep them in heaven. The angels who follow the rules have always seemed like they hated "Earth duty " up to this point. Maybe it actually releases them so they can all have free will?

Comment

Really nice first episode back. Sam and Dean both had to make sacrifices, and hopefully can begin to mend some fences with each other. I want to see the Winchesters close again.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yay for new episodes!

So, Naomi doesn't want Cas to rescue all angels, or just this one particular one? And WHAT was she doing to poor Cas? That gave me the creeps......like going to the dentist, only having them miss your mouth and drill into your eye instead!

I wonder if Sam is reallllly over Amelia now. I know they agreed about the meeting place and all that, but.......if he had shown up and she hadn't, would he have let it go?

Next week's looks interesting.......

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X