X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citizen Fang (809)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: “Sam asks a hunter named Martin to keep an eye on Benny without telling Dean. However, when Martin tells Sam there was a vampire kill and he thinks Benny is responsible, Dean defends his friend. When Martin decides to take things into his own hands, things get messy and Dean is forced to make a very hard decision.”
    Original Air Date : 12/05/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 November 2012, 03:12 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Spoilery Spoilerific Spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Anyone else not really caring about the Sam, Amelia, Don love triangle? I felt like THIS is the cliff-hanger?? Meh, not feeling it.

The promo for 1/16 was more of a draw for me.

Thoughts?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
      Spoilery Spoilerific Spoiler
      Spoiler:
      Anyone else not really caring about the Sam, Amelia, Don love triangle? I felt like THIS is the cliff-hanger?? Meh, not feeling it.

The promo for 1/16 was more of a draw for me.

Thoughts?
      Spoiler:
      I think everybody feels that there is no way that any of dear Winchesters will ever get the chance of a normal life/getting the girl.

Not very "cliff-hangerish", I agree.

I liked this episode, mainly because of Benny and Martin being there. I remember Martin quite well from the Wraith episode (why is this creature so dear to my heart? ). Of course in the Supernatural world a friendship, no matter if forged in Purgatory, between a hunter and a Vampire, would be hard to sustain. I have to say, I find it a little sad to see Martin reduced to a very paranoid version of himself and resorting to less than honourable means. I can understand that he felt he was protecting the girl, from a dangerous kin, albeit in a twisted way. ? And what about Dean’s ruse to keep Sam away?
      All’s fair in love and war. Nevertheless, I’m glad Benny survived.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Spoiler:
        I think everybody feels that there is no way that any of dear Winchesters will ever get the chance of a normal life/getting the girl.

Not very "cliff-hangerish", I agree.

I liked this episode, mainly because of Benny and Martin being there. I remember Martin quite well from the Wraith episode (why is this creature so dear to my heart? ). Of course in the Supernatural world a friendship, no matter if forged in Purgatory, between a hunter and a Vampire, would be hard to sustain. I have to say, I find it a little sad to see Martin reduced to a very paranoid version of himself and resorting to less than honourable means. I can understand that he felt he was protecting the girl, from a dangerous kin, albeit in a twisted way. ? And what about Dean’s ruse to keep Sam away?
        All’s fair in love and war. Nevertheless, I’m glad Benny survived.
        Spoiler:
        I feel like Martin got what was coming to him. He stepped WAY over the line by threatening Elizabeth(that was her name right??) Even if he'd been successful and able to kill Benny, Dean would have hunted him down anyway especially after Dean told him to leave it. Just like if someone had done something to Sam. Dean calls Benny, Brother, and doesn't confer family-like status to just anyone.

It is sad that the boys never seem to be able to catch a break for a normal life. Especially for Sam because that's what he has always wanted. Dean would enjoy it too, but I think he would get restless after a while.

I'm happy that Benny will be around for longer too. I've liked his character from the start. What you see is what you get with him.

Dean is a sneaky bastid. He definitely knows Sam's buttons doesn't he? Anyone who says Dean is dumber than Sam hasn't been watching this show. He's just as smart he just goes about things in a different way. ;-)

I don't like that the writers just had Sam sitting in a bar while there was a hunt (as far as he knew) still going on after seeing Amelia (yawn) safe and with Don (double yawn) As gung-ho he was about making sure Benny was behaving, I dunno it just didn't feel right.

Anyhoo, I did enjoy the episode very much other than Princess Yawnmelia.
        sigpic

Comment

Carencro, Louisiana! I've been there! This is my neck of the woods (pardon the pun). Better watch out for vamps next time I go.

By the time we get new episodes again, I'm going to forget everything. *sigh*

About the cliffie
          Spoiler:
          Sam and Dean are both smart IMO, just in different ways. That's what make them so good as a team. They just won't ever get to be happy, so I'm just waiting out the Amelia storyline. I'm just rolling along with where we go.

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Great episode. Benny has been an amazing character from the very start. I hope he is around for a very long time.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X