X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunteri Heroici (808)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: “Castiel tells Sam and Dean that he‘s decided to become a hunter like them. Sam and Dean aren‘t sold on the idea but agree to investigate a case Cas found where a man‘s heart literally burst through his chest. The guys discover there has been more than one odd murder in the small town and all of them resemble cartoon deaths."

Original Air Date : 11/28/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 November 2012, 05:14 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Well, that was an episode loaded with buckets of crazy and of course I loved it. Who wouldn't love to occasionally drop some anvils on other people?
    As I tend to escape to my dream world, of course I could identify in many ways. As Cass, Sam and the old man I also realised I have to get back to reality. *sigh*
    That's all folks!
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I really, really liked that episode. Loved the tie-in to the jumper jumping because he'd invested all his money in Roman Enterprises and lost it all, all the great cartoon special effects (although I have to wonder if we weren't originally supposed to have seen little birds flying around Dean's head when he hit himself with the book), seeing Mike Farrell again, and of course having Cas riding around with Sam and Dean. I also really liked the ending with Cas watching over Fred and joining him in Ode to Joy while he tries to decide what to do next...very sweet.

Now I'm not sure if Naomi is really a bad guy or not. Maybe she's just trying to help Cas sort of like a therapist or something and doesn't think he can handle things on his own because, being an angel, she doesn't really understand free will and how important that is to Cas or something. I don't know where they're going with that, but I'm definately intrigued!

I also liked that Dean and Cas are actually talking about their feelings. I don't know why Cas was going through Dean's toiletries, though!

Finally, I'll never watch a Wile E Coyote/Roadrunner cartoon the same way again, though. Man always chasing the divine and never able to catch it. Hilarious! Hmmmmm...

Comment

This episode was really well done IMO. Way better than I thought it would be. Very funny, and it progressed things along as well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm going to watch this again tonight. Can't help myself. ;-)
          sigpic

Comment

I forgot to watch! I thought they had another rerun last week.

Yikes.......

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Great episode, i liked Castiel the hunter
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Cas is trying sooo hard to fit in with the boys it's breaking my heart.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X