FarScape Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FarScape Soundtrack

I recently acquired the original soundtrack release (with music from Seasons 1 and 2) from ebay, surprisingly cheap, too.

I really enjoy it, especially a lot of the music from SubVision, which enhances the show's alienness very nicely during the first season. I am somewhat disappointed, though. Some music that I really enjoyed from Season 1 isn't included, like the music from "I, E.T." where John compares the planet they're on to Dagubah and later when he finds the alien dwelling, music from "A Human Reaction", especially in the last scene where John confronts "Jack", and also the music from the end of "Thank God it's Friday, Again" (later recycled in "DNA Mad Scientist") when D'Argo tells Zhaan about his two very different dreams.

That would have made the collection complete, I think.
    Last edited by McClance; 17 October 2012, 12:55 AM.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

I love this eerie music they had during the first episodes, it was really alien and I missed it.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Hello! I'm looking for the name of a particular song from S3E22: Dog With Two Bones. The song plays around the 29 minute mark, in the scene where Crichton is imagining what it would be like with Aeryn at their wedding, as they are dancing together. It sounds like a classical piece, but may very well have been an original piece for the show.

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Working...
      X