PDA

View Full Version : The CW's Arrow General Discussion

Pages : 1 [2] 3

the fifth man
September 5th, 2013, 07:50 PM
The US start of the new season: 9 October.

Bring it on. I can't wait.

garhkal
September 6th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Well, after the first 2 weeks of revolution i have to choose whether to stay with that or watch this.
So far i am much preferring arrow to revolution.

the fifth man
September 7th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Well, after the first 2 weeks of revolution i have to choose whether to stay with that or watch this.
So far i am much preferring arrow to revolution.

I don't envy that decision. I thoroughly enjoy both shows.

garhkal
September 10th, 2013, 02:02 PM
I have the same decision with the new Agents of shield and NCIS (both same time tuesdays)..

Gen. Chris
September 10th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Crap, this and Revolution are on the same night and time?

Sp!der
September 11th, 2013, 11:26 PM

I would choose Arrow over Revolutiona any day! Revolution is good show to watch on dvd but doesnt work that well for me on a weekly basis

garhkal
September 11th, 2013, 11:52 PM

Yup. Wednesday evening 8pm Eastern. Though due to when Arrow starts, we do at least get to watch the first 2 weeks of revolution before we get the conflict.

Gen. Chris
September 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Yeah...

It will give me time to finish getting my girlfriend into Arrow. We finished episode four last night.

Teddybrown
September 14th, 2013, 05:32 AM
http://tvline.com/2013/09/13/arrow-the-flash-grant-gustin-cast-season-2/
Flash has been cast.

RamonaThePest
September 15th, 2013, 06:48 AM
So has Amanda Waller

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/09/04/arrow-cynthia-addai-robinson-amanda-waller/

garhkal
September 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Interesting that they are using a "Glee" actor for the flash. Wonder if he has the body to pull it off.

RamonaThePest
September 15th, 2013, 02:28 PM
I cancelled cable and had to buy a converter box. Just by chance I see they now come with built in DVR's. Less than $40. I don't know if it can record one channel while you watch another because I'm too lazy to investigate and you can tell the instructions are written by someone who is ESL. I record on one tv, watch my other show on another, then watch the first show later. So I read the review of a very knowledgeable guy on Amazon (where I bought the converter but note, I am not selling anything, just trying to be helpful). Anyway, this review lists technically how it works (although all that I understood is I needed to buy a USB flash drive for it to work); he lists pros and cons and then under the review, people have asked questions. I understood one of it. I just bought it and it works. The only thing I have problems with is it not recording pre-programmed shows. I can manually record but there seems to be a glitch in the automatic timing. I believe, from what I can understand, I'm supposed to upgrade the converter by downloading software onto the usb flash drive (that could be wrong. Maybe I'm supposed to stick my computer's usb plug into the converter box?) but I'm just not wanting to tax the brain these days. So I just use it the way I've been doing.

Here is the review/instructions

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3TZ77JYW3LQEX

the fifth man
September 17th, 2013, 09:58 PM
So has Amanda Waller

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/09/04/arrow-cynthia-addai-robinson-amanda-waller/

I liked her on Spartacus. Nice to see her back on TV.

mr_kennedy
September 17th, 2013, 11:58 PM
I liked her on Spartacus. Nice to see her back on TV.

I didnt really like her that much in Spartacus, but then again, i disliked Menu Bennett in Spartacus aswell until i saw him in Arrow and i watched Spartacus War of the Damned after i watched Arrow and i was like Crixus is awesome lol so maybe i will like her in Arrow too who knows

Must say tho i'm not a big fan of Amanda Waller, i found her character kinda MEH in Smallville...... We shall see

Looney
September 20th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Random note that I am sure you are all interested in. It looks like I will be all caught up for the start of Season 2. I've had to wait to get the DVDs from Netflix, but they are rolling in now and I should have time to catch up on the whole season before the premier of Season 2. :jack_new_anime07: :weiranime17: ....... No, No, Please hold your applause. :p :rolleyes: :D

Spimman
October 3rd, 2013, 08:19 AM
Anyone watch the Season 1 recap episode? Since Season 1 isn't available via Netflix\Hulu\WB\Amazon for free stream I was wondering how y'all thought that was? Could a new viewer watch it and pick up with S2?

Teddybrown
October 3rd, 2013, 09:11 AM
Arrow returns to the UK Monday October 21st at 8pm
http://cultfix.co.uk/arrow-season-2-uk-airdate-trailer-23960.htm

I'm going to be catching up on the episodes I missed so that I can watch season 2, even though I know mostly what happens...

garhkal
October 4th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Well, with this returning to CW next week, i guess revolution is going to be watched online..

mr_kennedy
October 7th, 2013, 02:57 AM
So are we going to get a season 2 Folder?

Bagpuss
October 7th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Plenty time left for Darren to crosslink/create that folder.:)

*Dives back into the news and upcoming goodies*

FanGirl
October 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM
For the geek in all of us...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/student-sings-string-theory-bohemian-rhapsody_n_3956440.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Gen. Chris
October 14th, 2013, 08:46 PM
The first season is streaming on Netflix now, by the way.

garhkal
October 14th, 2013, 09:25 PM
For the geek in all of us...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/student-sings-string-theory-bohemian-rhapsody_n_3956440.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

And what does this have to do with arrow?

FanGirl
October 17th, 2013, 04:07 PM
And what does this have to do with arrow?

Nothing.

So tell me about last night's episode. I missed it.

Looney
October 18th, 2013, 12:58 PM
All I can say about this week's Arrow is what a cliffhanger. . . . :D And, I wouldn't say this is really a spoiler, oddly enough Felicity Smoak becomes Oliver Queen's Executive Assistant, which means her new wardrobe choices actually seem more appropriate. It doesn't make a lot of sense because she was already dressing like an Executive Assistant, but if you just started watching the show this week it would really fit. LOL :D :rolleyes:

FanGirl
October 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
All I can say about this week's Arrow is what a cliffhanger. . . . :D And, I wouldn't say this is really a spoiler, oddly enough Felicity Smoak becomes Oliver Queen's Executive Assistant, which means her new wardrobe choices actually seem more appropriate. It doesn't make a lot of sense because she was already dressing like an Executive Assistant, but if you just started watching the show this week it would really fit. LOL :D :rolleyes:

Now that's cool!

the fifth man
October 19th, 2013, 09:27 PM
What an ending to this last episode. Episode 3 can't get here soon enough.

JadedWraith
October 20th, 2013, 06:06 AM
What an ending to this last episode. Episode 3 can't get here soon enough.

It's funny how Laurel (??) is taking the place of her father as the main foe on right side of the law. Bear in mind that I never read the comics, and I don't know how canon that is.

mr_kennedy
October 20th, 2013, 04:41 PM
It's funny how Laurel (??) is taking the place of her father as the main foe on right side of the law. Bear in mind that I never read the comics, and I don't know how canon that is.

I actually thought that when i was watching it, i was like hmm Laurel did the job her father was trying to do last season :lol: and it only took her one episode not a whole season

JadedWraith
October 21st, 2013, 02:51 AM
I actually thought that when i was watching it, i was like hmm Laurel did the job her father was trying to do last season :lol: and it only took her one episode not a whole season

In all fairness to Laurel's father he is not that attractive to Oliver. Or this would be another storyline all together :lol:

Starfist
October 21st, 2013, 01:10 PM
I've set my Sky+ box to record the season opener.
I must not read the spoilers...!

JadedWraith
October 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM
I've set my Sky+ box to record the season opener.
I must not read the spoilers...!

Have fun!

Gen. Chris
October 21st, 2013, 03:18 PM
In all fairness to Laurel's father he is not that attractive to Oliver. Or this would be another storyline all together :lol:

Oh I'm sure there is some pretty bad slash fiction out there.

JadedWraith
October 22nd, 2013, 05:22 AM
Oh I'm sure there is some pretty bad slash fiction out there.

(To prompt it) You don't need much more:lol:

FanGirl
October 24th, 2013, 10:21 AM
I do find it funny in a not fully sort of way that Dad and Daughter have changed places. Someone really needs to slap that girl to make her understand that no one could've prevented Tommy's death. It was Malcolm's fault, HIS delusion that fueled the events.

Personal opinion: Slash isn't necessary under any circumstances. But that's just me.

JadedWraith
October 24th, 2013, 11:33 AM
I do find it funny in a not fully sort of way that Dad and Daughter have changed places. Someone really needs to slap that girl to make her understand that no one could've prevented Tommy's death. It was Malcolm's fault, HIS delusion that fueled the events.

Personal opinion: Slash isn't necessary under any circumstances. But that's just me.

Well, they had to find a way to keep Laurel away from Oliver for yet another season. And I think she feels guilty because she kinda cheated on Tommy with Oliver.
I have a lot of friends who write slash. *shrugs* I think it makes sense when the characters are gay and I don't clearly understand why should their orientation change (as I wouldn't change the character's orientation from gay to straight) but, as I like some pairings (f/m) which are not the canon ones...It's all good. But some pairings are a bit more out there than others and Oliver/laurel's father is one clear example. But fun!

Nowadays, if your character is not being slashed, the character just doesn't exist at all. Might as well deal with it.

FanGirl
October 24th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Well, they had to find a way to keep Laurel away from Oliver for yet another season. And I think she feels guilty because she kinda cheated on Tommy with Oliver.
I have a lot of friends who write slash. *shrugs* I think it makes sense when the characters are gay and I don't clearly understand why should their orientation change (as I wouldn't change the character's orientation from gay to straight) but, as I like some pairings (f/m) which are not the canon ones...It's all good. But some pairings are a bit more out there than others and Oliver/laurel's father is one clear example. But fun!

Nowadays, if your character is not being slashed, the character just doesn't exist at all. Might as well deal with it.

I would never presume to tell others what to write. It's just not my thing.

JadedWraith
October 25th, 2013, 12:17 AM
I would never presume to tell others what to write. It's just not my thing.

Not really my thing, either. But the idea of some pairings is hilarious...

So, does any of you knows who is the mysterious blond?

VampyreWraith
October 25th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Not really my thing, either. But the idea of some pairings is hilarious...

So, does any of you knows who is the mysterious blond?

She's supposed to be Black Canary and Laurel's sister, Sara(the one everyone thinks is dead).

JadedWraith
October 25th, 2013, 05:33 AM
She's supposed to be Black Canary and Laurel's sister, Sara(the one everyone thinks is dead).

oh, that's who she is...makes perfect sense. Thanks!:)

FanGirl
October 25th, 2013, 06:34 AM

oh, that's who she is...makes perfect sense. Thanks!:)

That does make some sort of sense. But how? :cameronanime08b:

JadedWraith
October 25th, 2013, 06:46 AM
That does make some sort of sense. But how? :cameronanime08b:

Well, it's a bit like Lost in reverse: no one in that Island is really dead:D:D:D

FanGirl
October 25th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Well, it's a bit like Lost in reverse: no one in that Island is really dead:D:D:D

Okay, I'm lost here. No pun intended. I missed the last couple of season of Lost due to scheduling conflicts. (i.e. I had to work two jobs at that time.)

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Arrow/Stephen-Amell-in-ARROW-TV-Series1-600x318_zpsb02b63f3.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/theicemenace/media/Arrow/Stephen-Amell-in-ARROW-TV-Series1-600x318_zpsb02b63f3.jpg.html)

FanGirl
October 25th, 2013, 10:52 AM
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Arrow/arrowisland10_zps69c8a7d1.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/theicemenace/media/Arrow/arrowisland10_zps69c8a7d1.jpg.html)

JadedWraith
October 25th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Okay, I'm lost here. No pun intended. I missed the last couple of season of Lost due to scheduling conflicts. (i.e. I had to work two jobs at that time.)

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Arrow/Stephen-Amell-in-ARROW-TV-Series1-600x318_zpsb02b63f3.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/theicemenace/media/Arrow/Stephen-Amell-in-ARROW-TV-Series1-600x318_zpsb02b63f3.jpg.html)

I only watched till season 3 but it ended enigmatically and one of the interpretations for that ending was everyone was dead. Hence the unsuccessful joke I was trying to make:In Arrow's Island, no one is really dead for long, as in a reverse Lost situatio. Not brilliant, I admit.:)

FanGirl
November 7th, 2013, 03:29 PM
I only watched till season 3 but it ended enigmatically and one of the interpretations for that ending was everyone was dead. Hence the unsuccessful joke I was trying to make:In Arrow's Island, no one is really dead for long, as in a reverse Lost situatio. Not brilliant, I admit.:)

If had any idea that's how Lost ended, it would've been epic!!!

mr_kennedy
November 7th, 2013, 09:43 PM
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Arrow/arrowisland10_zps69c8a7d1.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/theicemenace/media/Arrow/arrowisland10_zps69c8a7d1.jpg.html)

PREVIOUSLY on LOST

garhkal
November 11th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Anyone know WHERE in the pacific that island is supposed to be?

Mrja84
November 12th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Anyone know WHERE in the pacific that island is supposed to be?

I think it is near the Asia continent as they talked about an attack that ollie and co prevented helped stopped a plan to crash the economy of Japan or China, I think.

FanGirl
November 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
So Malcolm is still alive?

JadedWraith
November 23rd, 2013, 01:59 PM
So Malcolm is still alive?

I never believed his death. I'm still having second thoughts about Tommy's ;) No one in this series really dies. Very Sci-fi:D

Gen. Chris
November 24th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Just a heads up.

Amazon is currently selling the first season on Blu-ray/DVD combo for 17 bucks.

garhkal
November 24th, 2013, 11:31 PM
I never believed his death. I'm still having second thoughts about Tommy's ;) No one in this series really dies. Very Sci-fi:D

On other sites where we are discussing Arrow people are wondering when they are going to bring up the Lazarus pits, cause of Malcom Ras'al ghul..

LtColCarter
November 26th, 2013, 07:12 AM
IMHO...so far season 2 of Arrow is awesome! Not sure how I feel about Colton Haynes being on the show. I liked him as Jackson in Teen Wolf...but find Roy sortta useless in Arrow.

FanGirl
November 27th, 2013, 05:44 AM
IMHO...so far season 2 of Arrow is awesome! Not sure how I feel about Colton Haynes being on the show. I liked him as Jackson in Teen Wolf...but find Roy sortta useless in Arrow.

I think Roy will be very good for Thea. Help her mature. And hopefully Roy will be more involved once he gets closer to The Hood. He wants to be a part of what Oliver's doing and that's only good as far as I can see.

FanGirl
November 28th, 2013, 06:42 PM

I would be very interested in how they explain Tommy not dying after being impaled on a piece of rebar.

:lol: Reminds me of movie, Soapdish. It's about the behind the scenes goings on of a TV soap. One of the producers wants to bring back a character who died several years earlier. The man reasoned that its done all the time. That maybe it only LOOKED like the character died. Whoopi Goldberg played the part of one of the show's writers. Her best line was...

Rose Schwartz: The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head? He's got no lips, no vocal cords. What do you want me to do?

FanGirl
November 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Just a heads up.

Amazon is currently selling the first season on Blu-ray/DVD combo for 17 bucks.

*casually strolls over to Amazon.com.*

garhkal
November 29th, 2013, 02:15 PM
I am really hoping they don't go all comic on us where no one really ever dies..

Spimman
December 9th, 2013, 11:56 AM
I am really hoping they don't go all comic on us where no one really ever dies..

I really enjoyed his willingness to kill someone when necessary. It was so different from every other superhero show.

Starfist
December 13th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Season 2 is getting interesting. Very interesting...!

garhkal
December 15th, 2013, 11:58 AM
That it is, but it now seems no one really dies on the island.. First it was our hero, then Laural's sister, now Slade.

the fifth man
December 27th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Season 2 is getting interesting. Very interesting...!

No doubt about that. I can't wait to see where things go once it returns from its break.

Starfist
December 28th, 2013, 11:10 PM
I'm looking forward to the return of the show in the New Year...!

FanGirl
January 16th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Wrote my first Arrow fic! Woohoo!

JadedWraith
January 17th, 2014, 12:26 AM
Wrote my first Arrow fic! Woohoo!

Post the link when you upload it.

*click thumbnail*

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr178/JadedWraith_Queen/Coffee/th_1545949_562778863807385_870469145_n_zpsf814549c.jpg (http://s481.photobucket.com/user/JadedWraith_Queen/media/Coffee/1545949_562778863807385_870469145_n_zpsf814549c.jpg.html)

What? Do you think I watch Arrow for the complexity of the plot?

FanGirl
January 19th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Post the link when you upload it.

*click thumbnail*
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr178/JadedWraith_Queen/Coffee/th_1545949_562778863807385_870469145_n_zpsf814549c.jpg

What? Do you think I watch Arrow for the complexity of the plot?

That's why I watch it. :lol:

Actually, this pic was the inspiration for the fic. lg sent it to me and deman...REQUESTED a fic based on it.

JadedWraith
January 19th, 2014, 10:15 AM
That's why I watch it. :lol:

Actually, this pic was the inspiration for the fic. lg sent it to me and deman...REQUESTED a fic based on it.

I have to say it's not a badly written series at all. But there are other incentives...

Starfist
January 19th, 2014, 10:52 AM
We're having to wait for season 2 here in the UK.
It is due to start around the 20th February.

JadedWraith
January 19th, 2014, 11:29 AM
We're having to wait for season 2 here in the UK.
It is due to start around the 20th February.

It's about the same here. :(

Starfist
January 19th, 2014, 11:35 AM
But good things come to those who wait.

FanGirl
January 19th, 2014, 07:41 PM
And best of all, my fic has no spoilers for season 2.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10025916/1/The-Workout

mr_kennedy
February 13th, 2014, 03:06 PM
ARROW get's a 3rd season :D (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/02/13/reign-arrow-supernatural-the-originals-the-vampire-diaries-all-renewed-by-the-cw/237030/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29)

JadedWraith
February 13th, 2014, 11:57 PM
ARROW get's a 3rd season :D (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/02/13/reign-arrow-supernatural-the-originals-the-vampire-diaries-all-renewed-by-the-cw/237030/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29)

yay! Very cool!:)

Sp!der
February 14th, 2014, 01:04 AM

Yes, one of my favorites these days!!! I am so glad that this show exists, That means more felicity, more diggle, More Roy, More Thea and more Oliver of course.... I cant wait to see how the rest of the Season will continue...

VampyreWraith
February 14th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Yay on getting a season 3! :D

garhkal
February 14th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Good for them. Though 2 of those shows (vampire diaries and the originals) i can't beleive it gets that much viewership..

jelgate
February 14th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Good for them. Though 2 of those shows (vampire diaries and the originals) i can't beleive it gets that much viewership..
You have to remember the CW had very low rating standards.

Starfist
February 14th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Season 2 returns to Sky 1 here in the UK on Thursday 20/02/2014 at 2000... :D

Roll on season 3... :)

Sp!der
February 14th, 2014, 11:46 PM
I have catched up with the latest episodes last night, Arrow is really developing nicely, actually it is one of the best shows right now, at least IMO, although I am missing space-based shows like BSG but that is off-topic anyway

garhkal
February 16th, 2014, 12:54 PM
You have to remember the CW had very low rating standards.

Yea.. it does seem to be heavly 'Teen focused"..

jelgate
February 16th, 2014, 01:48 PM
That is not what I meant. Teenagers have very little impact in the ratings

LtColCarter
February 21st, 2014, 08:42 AM
I wonder what will happen with Roy? Any speculations?

Spimman
February 21st, 2014, 11:45 AM
I wonder what will happen with Roy? Any speculations?

Hard to say. He has potential, but with his troubled past and generally bad attitude I have a hard time seeing him every truly becoming a team player. He has shown growth during the show, so it could happen.

garhkal
February 21st, 2014, 02:34 PM
I don't know. I do hope that if they DO keep him as powered up due to the Miraku, they find a way to keep him reigned in.

FanGirl
March 27th, 2014, 08:51 PM
I don't know. I do hope that if they DO keep him as powered up due to the Miraku, they find a way to keep him reigned in.

I'm hoping that when he does get the chance to train under Oliver, that he'll begin to understand why he has to keep from losing his temper as well as ways for him to do that. If you remember, when Oliver first got on the island and people pissed him off, he had a habit of going off "half cocked" and that leads to trouble. But he did learn. And I think Roy can learn too. He's good for Thea.

Starfist
March 28th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Season 2. Plots within plots. I am enjoying what I see.

garhkal
April 5th, 2014, 12:55 PM
It makes me think of some of the older spy thrillers.. where one person has so utterly out thought their opponent, they begin to question everything!

Starfist
April 10th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Season 2 is getting very interesting. Very interesting...!

garhkal
April 10th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Anyone know why there was no new ep this week?

jelgate
April 10th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Anyone know why there was no new ep this week?

Probably to save another episode for May sweeps

FanGirl
April 16th, 2014, 05:12 PM
I think they need to not do so many flashbacks. By now we know Ollie and Sarah learned all their wicked moves on the island. Can't we not have so many looks back?

FanGirl
April 17th, 2014, 07:34 PM
http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-spoilers-18-official-photos-from-seeing-red?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_167438

garhkal
April 17th, 2014, 11:33 PM
I think they need to not do so many flashbacks. By now we know Ollie and Sarah learned all their wicked moves on the island. Can't we not have so many looks back?

True.. They are starting to get a little irritating.

Mrja84
April 18th, 2014, 08:59 AM
True.. They are starting to get a little irritating.

They have been a great source for the show to reveal the character's origin while showing his current situation. Sometimes they are not quite aligned with the present-day tone/message, but they have been fun.

I imagine it helps keep the show from drawing out too much stuff and stick with the meat of things.

Starfist
April 18th, 2014, 11:15 AM
I enjoy the flashbacks.
And season 2 is getting very interesting. It has more twists and turns than a plate of pasta.

Starsaber
April 24th, 2014, 08:57 AM
They are doing more non-Island flashbacks this season (and for more people than just Ollie), so it has been changing up a bit.

Starfist
April 24th, 2014, 02:39 PM
I have really enjoyed season 2.
Things are getting really interesting. I wonder if they'll end the season on a cliff hanger..?

jelgate
April 24th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Probably an open-ended cliffhanger like last season. I remember reading that the Arrow creator is a fan of the villain a season method.

garhkal
April 26th, 2014, 01:56 PM
So who would be S3's then?

Anto117
April 26th, 2014, 02:31 PM
So who would be S3's then?

I'm betting it'll be Malcolm Merlyn.

jelgate
April 26th, 2014, 04:56 PM
I'm betting it'll be Malcolm Merlyn.

I think they would do some other villain from the DC comic. Slade isn't really a Green Arrow villain

mr_kennedy
May 1st, 2014, 02:56 AM
Got my avatar ready for the season 2 finale it's been an amazing season

I wonder if Ra's Al Ghoul will be the season 3 villain?

Mrja84
May 4th, 2014, 02:49 PM

I think the island flashbacks are less to showcase Ollie's progression from stranded boy to killer vigilante and more to outline just what Oliver got involved in during his time away. He's seen super human beings, he's had people being sacrificed, and he's met a league of characters.

I'm glad the flashbacks are still going.

Starsaber
May 5th, 2014, 12:56 PM
I think the island flashbacks are less to showcase Ollie's progression from stranded boy to killer vigilante and more to outline just want Oliver got involved in during his time away. He's seen super human beings, he's had being sacrificed, and he's met a league of characters.

I'm glad the flashbacks are still going.

Yeah. I think the last scene of Season 5 (if the show goes that long) will be the first scene from the pilot with him getting rescued from the island.

FanGirl
May 14th, 2014, 05:30 PM
So who's been watching tonight's episode? Cuz they just dropped a big bombshell.

mr_kennedy
May 15th, 2014, 04:43 AM
Season 2 was amazing looking forward to season 3

Starfist
May 16th, 2014, 12:31 AM
It looks like I will be having a season end marathon. I have at least 4 or 5 episodes on my Sky+ box to watch.

chevron
May 18th, 2014, 01:41 AM
Anyone see that they are making arrow season one cards? I LOVE that show!

mr_kennedy
May 25th, 2014, 02:48 AM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/27950/f201529368cfe8c6a42f0be7335050b159ad3ec6e6fff93fc8fca3453661b8aa.jpg

:lol: kind of off topic, but the MGS fanboy in me finds this highly amusing and Menu Bennett would be a pretty good choice to play him

the fifth man
May 25th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Season 2 was amazing looking forward to season 3

This past season was indeed amazing. Arrow continues to blow me away. Season 3 can't come soon enough IMO.

Starfist
May 25th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Now that is how to end a season.
I really enjoyed the season finale. I hope that Sky has got it for season 3.
The twists and turns. Especially the twist at the end of the episode.

I hope we see Nyssa and Sarah again.

garhkal
May 26th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Would be nice to see her show up. Wonder who they are going to have as the big baddie for the 3rd season.

Starfist
May 26th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Who ever the bad guy/girl is. I am sure they'll make an impact on Starling City.

Teddybrown
June 17th, 2014, 01:17 AM
http://www.classicalite.com/articles/9108/20140616/stephen-amell-talks-arrow-batman-crossover-season-3-spoilers-arkham.htm
Batman crossover?

garhkal
June 18th, 2014, 11:10 PM
Hmm.. Wonder if we will see images of Gotham city?

Teddybrown
July 4th, 2014, 05:23 AM
http://screenrant.com/arrow-season-3-plot-characters-villain/
Season 3 details

JadedWraith
July 4th, 2014, 07:25 AM
^ sounds promising. Thanks for posting this.

garhkal
July 4th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Yes thanks for posting that.

Starfist
July 5th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Thank you for sharing the link... :) :D

Teddybrown
July 19th, 2014, 04:57 AM
http://cultfix.co.uk/dc-film-tv-universes-will-remain-separate-27192.htm
CWs Arrow and Flash wont be appearing in any movies.

garhkal
July 19th, 2014, 03:04 PM
WAHHHHHHH!!!
I would have loved to see a cameo from Oli in any of the batman or superman films coming up.

Teddybrown
July 23rd, 2014, 03:41 PM
http://cultfix.co.uk/arrow-roy-harper-as-arsenal-costume-revealed-27239.htm
Roy Harper as Arsenal costume revealed.

garhkal
July 25th, 2014, 10:06 PM
I like that costume.

Teddybrown
July 26th, 2014, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgthhsuUb8

Season 3 trailer.

Starfist
July 26th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Looks like a fun season.

jmoz
July 27th, 2014, 03:30 AM
Extended trailer of what teddybrown posted with a familiar villain from Batman's rogue gallery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKE36sL6jKc

garhkal
July 27th, 2014, 11:28 PM
AHHHHH got to wait till october!

Starfist
July 27th, 2014, 11:41 PM
We may have to wait.
But they do say good things come to those who wait... :D :) :D

VampyreWraith
July 28th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Very cool! :D I'm really looking forward to season 3. :)

Teddybrown
August 6th, 2014, 01:47 AM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/04/david-cubitt-arrow/
David Cubitt to guest star.

Teddybrown
September 2nd, 2014, 05:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7usAdGlc32E

Teaser trailer.

Teddybrown
September 5th, 2014, 01:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NWQDZ4kbpgU

New trailer, and Ra’s al Ghul cast
http://cultfix.co.uk/arrow-new-season-3-trailer-ras-al-ghul-cast-27421.htm

garhkal
September 5th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Loved it.. Especially his quote
"Never said i don't know how to use a gun".

rkgardner2003
September 9th, 2014, 04:51 AM
I'm almost done with season 1, was looking on Netflix for season 2 and just spoiled the end of season 1 for myself.....stupid! :mad:

I read season 2 comes to Netflix streaming on 9/14....

JadedWraith
September 9th, 2014, 05:30 AM
I'm almost done with season 1, was looking on Netflix for season 2 and just spoiled the end of season 1 for myself.....stupid! :mad:

I read season 2 comes to Netflix streaming on 9/14....

Don't kick yourself;it's the internet. You're bound to get spoiled.:mckay:

Teddybrown
December 2nd, 2014, 01:28 PM
http://cultfix.co.uk/flash-vs-arrow-extended-trailer-28184.htm
Flash vs The Arrow extended trailer and clip

garhkal
December 2nd, 2014, 02:28 PM
Woa... Awesome!

Teddybrown
December 12th, 2014, 03:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ2nym-WryY

Spoilered as the video pictures a bit spoilery.

Episode 10 teaser.

garhkal
December 15th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Well, at least we don't have that long of a wait.

kirsten187
December 26th, 2014, 09:03 AM
I've just watched the pilot on Amazon Prime...looks quite interesting.

Teddybrown
January 8th, 2015, 01:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ScGQ_4wxAk

New promo for Part 2 of Season 3

txlucky1
January 8th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Looks good.

Infinite-Possibilities
January 9th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Alright so I've finally gotten caught up by watching all of the first two seasons.

And although I kinda already knew this, the season 2 finale really hammered home something for me.

With everything that is included in the show, this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepQuVNFtfo)might as well be the themesong.

Starsaber
January 10th, 2015, 07:35 AM
Alright so I've finally gotten caught up by watching all of the first two seasons.

And although I kinda already knew this, the season 2 finale really hammered home something for me.

With everything that is included in the show, this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepQuVNFtfo)might as well be the themesong.

And as long as they're still good stories, I'm personally fine with that.

jelgate
January 11th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Arrow renewed for S4
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/11/arrow-jane-the-virgin-reign-the-100-the-flash-the-originals-the-vampire-diaries-renewed-by-the-cw/349027/

kirsten187
January 14th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Woohoo! And I'm not even finished season 1 yet.

Teddybrown
January 21st, 2015, 01:14 PM
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/arrow-without-oliver-producers-preview-the-rise-of-black-canary-atom-and-brick-1201410918/
More on the back end of season 3

LtColCarter
February 3rd, 2015, 10:49 AM
Just got my tickets to meet Stephen Amell and David Ramsey this weekend! :D Woo-hoo!

rkgardner2003
February 3rd, 2015, 07:25 PM
Just got my tickets to meet Stephen Amell and David Ramsey this weekend! :D Woo-hoo!

Lucky you! May I ask where??

Teddybrown
February 4th, 2015, 12:45 AM
http://cultfix.co.uk/arrow-atom-suit-revealed-28637.htm
Atom suit revealed!

garhkal
February 5th, 2015, 12:08 AM
Lucky you! May I ask where??

I'd love to know too. Heck i would love to see them show up at Gencon or Origns as media guests..

Teddybrown
February 8th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Weird seeing Susanna Thompson in NCIS. So used to her playing Moira Queen now...

Teddybrown
March 9th, 2015, 01:51 AM
When do you think H.I.V.E. will come up, seeing as they
killed Diggles brother?

Seems to have just been left for now...

VampyreWraith
March 9th, 2015, 05:07 PM
When do you think H.I.V.E. will come up, seeing as they
killed Diggles brother?

Seems to have just been left for now...

I hope that comes up again soon. Maybe next season? This season already has soo much going on already. Or maybe a little later this season since, I think Deadshot is coming back for an episode, and they could set-up more HIVE stuff for next season then.

Teddybrown
March 16th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Semi spoilery trailer for whats coming up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-Dhppltos

Teddybrown
April 7th, 2015, 04:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFk7uixvN9s

Last 5 episodes trailer.

garhkal
April 8th, 2015, 12:49 AM
So it looks like Oli IS taking on the mantel of Ras..

mr_kennedy
April 10th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Weird seeing Susanna Thompson in NCIS. So used to her playing Moira Queen now...

I use to think that about her in ARROW, as I was used to seeing her as the Borg Queen

garhkal
April 11th, 2015, 09:57 PM
I never even made that connection (though i admit i never thought to look her IMDB page up.

mr_kennedy
April 12th, 2015, 01:56 PM
I frequent IMDB :) i never do (view her page) either really, but i recognised the voice, and had to look it up

garhkal
April 12th, 2015, 02:37 PM
I guess i just never put 2 and 2 together..

Infinite-Possibilities
April 12th, 2015, 02:59 PM
I actually hadn't realized she was the Borg Queen either (or if I had, I'd forgotten) but that could be because I still mostly associated the Borg Queen with Alice Krige. I knew that she was played by a different actress in some of her appearances on Star Trek: Voyager, but in my memory of those episodes, I actually couldn't tell the two of them apart, so I didn't make a connection to Moira Queen.

Teddybrown
April 14th, 2015, 02:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE_jH2eQl4

This is awesome!

garhkal
April 14th, 2015, 11:43 PM
That was funny as heck!

Teddybrown
May 8th, 2015, 01:29 AM
http://cultfix.co.uk/arrowflash-spin...ails-29211.htm
New Arrow/Flash spinoff titled, cast and synopsis revealed.

the fifth man
May 8th, 2015, 11:04 PM
This season really has been great. I can't wait to see how they wrap this up. Poor Starling City, always in such peril.

Infinite-Possibilities
May 11th, 2015, 08:41 PM
I think this season has had one glaring weakness, and as I've said it's centered around Malcom Merlyn. They spent the entire first part of the season focused on avenging Sara's death, but once they found out it was him, every single one of Sara's loved ones decided "Well we can't avenge her now! He's a main character!"

Now they've all just forgotten about her.

It even would make more sense to have Slade Wilson on Team Arrow instead of him. He only killed one of Oliver's loved ones. Malcolm murdered three.

Teddybrown
May 14th, 2015, 11:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4MubNoWQiSc

Legends of Tomorrow trailer. This looks pretty awesome!
And it already shows how it will tie into both Arrow and The Flash.
Also, nice to see Arthur Darvill again.

Oh and also explains a few things...

EDIT: Hmm, on 2nd viewing, it may reveal a Flash finale spoiler...
Is that Wells in the (Im guessing) time capsule at around 2.08?

garhkal
May 14th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Loved it!

Ian-S
May 17th, 2015, 05:07 PM
I don't know about a flash spoiler but it contains two big post Arrow season 3 spoilers...

Teddybrown
May 18th, 2015, 05:15 AM
Relating to Atom and Sarah, or have I missed something?

Ian-S
May 20th, 2015, 08:03 AM
Yes might be old news to some, but it was certainly a wtf moment for me...

mr_kennedy
May 26th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Stephen Amell was a guest on Raw this week, it seems like his got something going with WWE

Pic of Amell at wwe
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/05/tumblr_noxodownj71saykaxo2_400.gif

Didn't know if I should post it here or not, I stopped watching wrestling ages ago, but might tune back in because of Amell, however whatever it is his got going on with WWE I hope it doesn't interfere with his ARROW schedule

Infinite-Possibilities
May 27th, 2015, 12:19 AM
Haha, I didn't know about that. I think he probably fits in better than most celebrity guests they've had.

garhkal
May 27th, 2015, 06:36 PM
He would have whupped gold dust's butt!

mr_kennedy
May 27th, 2015, 08:15 PM
^ its actually stardust, aka Cody Rhodes, but yes he would have

Teddybrown
June 26th, 2015, 05:42 AM
Arrow returns October 7th!

Teddybrown
July 10th, 2015, 04:18 PM
http://cultfix.co.uk/arrow-damien-darhk-cast-in-season-4-29539.htm
Damien Darhk cast for season 4.

garhkal
July 11th, 2015, 12:56 AM
Interesting.. I have always liked Neal McDonough..

Teddybrown
July 12th, 2015, 05:30 AM
http://cultfix.co.uk/arrow-new-season-4-costume-revealed-29553.htm
Arrow new costume revealed

TheRandomOne
July 12th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Check out my Arrow & The Flash action montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB75_J8CnHA

DigiFluid
August 11th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Confirmed: Matt Ryan will reprise his role as John Constantine in Arrow season 4, episode 5 "Haunted". (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/matt-ryan-constantine-arrow-814661)

Well, now that it's been grandfathered into the Arrow/Flash/Vixen/Legends universe, I guess I should get around to watching it!

garhkal
August 11th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Hm.. Being i have not seen the Constantine show, i am not sure how to feel on it.

mr_kennedy
August 12th, 2015, 03:27 AM
I didn't watch Constantine either lol

Teddybrown
August 12th, 2015, 05:18 AM
Looks like a lot of us need to watch Constantine then... lol

VampyreWraith
August 12th, 2015, 08:28 PM
I really liked Matt Ryan as Constantine, so I'm glad that he's going to be in an episode of Arrow. I took me a bit to get into Constantine (I found the actress playing Zed really distracting to watch a lot of the time, and it wasn't because she's really pretty, which she is), but I really loved the show by the end.

Gen. Chris
September 4th, 2015, 08:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EGda9EbZgc

Teddybrown
September 5th, 2015, 02:27 AM
Looking good!

Teddybrown
September 12th, 2015, 05:38 AM
https://youtu.be/z8HCgxHX8YE

New trailer.

Angela V
September 12th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Confirmed: Matt Ryan will reprise his role as John Constantine in Arrow season 4, episode 5 "Haunted". (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/matt-ryan-constantine-arrow-814661)

Well, now that it's been grandfathered into the Arrow/Flash/Vixen/Legends universe, I guess I should get around to watching it!

Hello! Awesome! I really liked Matt Ryan in Constantine. I watch Arrow with my husband but he didn't watch Constantine. He'll wonder what I'm squealing about. :D

garhkal
September 13th, 2015, 06:35 PM
I like that new trailer!

Teddybrown
September 14th, 2015, 04:51 AM
Better get watching Constantine before this starts...

Gatefan1976
September 14th, 2015, 04:59 AM
Better get watching Constantine before this starts...

I'm still annoyed Constantine got the heave :(
Still, the Eps were good, enjoy them :)

Teddybrown
September 30th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Boo, thought this came back this week, but its next week... :(

LtColCarter
October 5th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Boo, thought this came back this week, but its next week... :(

LOL...didn't you post the same thing in the Flash general discussion? LOL

Teddybrown
October 6th, 2015, 05:02 AM
LOL...didn't you post the same thing in the Flash general discussion? LOL

Yep, doubly disappointed... :P

LtColCarter
October 6th, 2015, 08:39 AM

LOL...well...all disappointment will soon be gone!

jelgate
October 6th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Like tonight and tomorrow?

Teddybrown
October 12th, 2015, 12:53 PM
https://youtu.be/8N1JAz4THwU

Arrow NY Comic Con trailer

LtColCarter
October 12th, 2015, 01:19 PM

Has your disappointment left?

garhkal
October 12th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Mine has!!

And that comic con piece where that black dude has his hand up, over oli's top of his face saying "the jaw's not right".. reminded me of the Stalone Dredd film.

Teddybrown
October 13th, 2015, 06:04 AM
Has your disappointment left?

Definitely! :D

LtColCarter
October 13th, 2015, 08:11 AM
Mine has!!

And that comic con piece where that black dude has his hand up, over oli's top of his face saying "the jaw's not right".. reminded me of the Stalone Dredd film.

Definitely! :D

I can't wait for this week's episode. These season has a "fresh" feel too it. I don't know how to describe it better than that.

Teddybrown
November 19th, 2015, 02:40 PM
https://youtu.be/7d8FtLw4MGQ

The Flash/Arrow crossover trailer

jelgate
November 19th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Looks like the crossover is being used to set up Legends of Tomorrow.

garhkal
November 19th, 2015, 03:45 PM
So... Anyone else feel that the political assistant Thea is sweet on may be a Hive plant?

LtColCarter
November 20th, 2015, 07:24 AM
So... Anyone else feel that the political assistant Thea is sweet on may be a Hive plant?

He's odd...and gives me a creep vibe. So...it is possible that he's a Hive operative.

rkgardner2003
November 20th, 2015, 05:28 PM

I was thinking the same thing!

Infinite-Possibilities
November 20th, 2015, 10:19 PM

It's possible but that would be an exact rehash of when that guy from the Purge was on the show.

Teddybrown
November 23rd, 2015, 03:17 PM
I cant remember if a thread was ever made for Legends of Tomorrow, so posting the new trailer here...

https://youtu.be/c7LlmaFg0lw

This looks pretty awesome!

EDIT: Found the thread, but Ill leave this here anyway...

garhkal
June 4th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Over on another site where we have a thread discussing the Arrow show, someone's mentioned that the Exec's are looking into possibly doing a MUSICAL episode.. Possibly even a musical crossover ep.. Well since the Flash (Grant) was on Glee, i could see at least ONE having a singing voice..

mr_kennedy
June 5th, 2016, 03:39 AM
LOL i dont see it being on ARROW, maybe either on The Flash or Supergirl (which is more likely) as Supergirl (benoist) was also on Glee

Wonder if Emily Brett Richards can sing?

Gen. Chris
June 5th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Over on another site where we have a thread discussing the Arrow show, someone's mentioned that the Exec's are looking into possibly doing a MUSICAL episode.. Possibly even a musical crossover ep.. Well since the Flash (Grant) was on Glee, i could see at least ONE having a singing voice..

Please no. Musicals are bad.

See: Musical episode of Sanctuary.

LtColCarter
June 5th, 2016, 08:17 AM

Obviously...you've not seen this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3a49-sj3A

LtColCarter
June 5th, 2016, 08:24 AM
And the Arrow cast sings too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJt-TIS6WU

Teddybrown
June 20th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Season 5 villain revealed:
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/arrow.season.5.spoilers.new.vigilante.and.villain.revealed/88684.htm

garhkal
June 20th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Just watched that 'arrow sing' clip and man was it funny.. Barrowman had a decent voice (so did Felicity!

KennClique
June 21st, 2016, 06:01 PM
The Walking Dead’s Chad Coleman Cast as New Arrow Villain

IGN brings word that former The Walking Dead star Chad L. Coleman has been cast in the recurring villain role of Tobias Church for the upcoming fifth season of Arrow. The character is reportedly described as “an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command.” The outlet notes that the character will be making his debut in the Season 5 premiere of the series.

Fans may know Colemon mostly for his role in The Walking Dead as Tyreese, though he previously gained notoriety as Dennis “Cutty” Wise on HBO’s The Wire.

Source: ComingSoon.net (http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/697411-the-walking-deads-chad-coleman-cast-as-new-arrow-villain)

Teddybrown
July 23rd, 2016, 06:40 PM
https://youtu.be/LxG7JR4-nCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxG7JR4-nCM&feature=youtu.be

SDCC season 5 first look

garhkal
July 23rd, 2016, 10:59 PM
Looks pretty good. Loved the new recruits to keep team arrow up and running....

Also looks like we finally get exposure to his time in Russia..

Starsaber
July 25th, 2016, 07:01 AM
Looks pretty good. Loved the new recruits to keep team arrow up and running....

Also looks like we finally get exposure to his time in Russia..

Yeah, and that means Zelenka's back. :)

garhkal
July 25th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Yeaaa!!!!!!

Gen. Chris
July 25th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Meh...This only confirms that the reason they wanted Katie Cassidy gone is bull****. "The show is too crowded with heroes"

Yep...so better introduce 3-4 new ones, including one who is...get this...a lawyer who wants to take the fight to the streets. And another is an ex marine. Sound familiar?

garhkal
July 25th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Well, with Felicity, diggle and speedy gone, he does need to replenish ranks.

Gen. Chris
July 25th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Well, with Felicity, diggle and speedy gone, he does need to replenish ranks.

Felicity isn't gone. You can see her in the trailers lol.

garhkal
July 26th, 2016, 12:30 PM
I thought she said she was leaving last ep of last season...

Gen. Chris
July 26th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"You thought I would abandon you? Not a chance"

Or something to that effect.

Probably the producers basically telling us she (and her ludicrously overused family drama) isn't going anywhere, unfortunately.

garhkal
August 13th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Dolph Lungren confirmed to play major baddie for S5!!

http://www.blastr.com/2016-8-12/dolph-lundgren-joins-arrow-major-baddie-role-flashbacks-end-season

JadedWraith
August 15th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Dolph Lungren confirmed to play major baddie for S5!!

http://www.blastr.com/2016-8-12/dolph-lundgren-joins-arrow-major-baddie-role-flashbacks-end-season

It looks like he'll be an interesting baddie:)

discodiva
November 2nd, 2016, 02:03 PM
Awesome news for the Shanks family.....Mrs Shanks cast as Talia al Ghul :D

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/arrow-talia-al-ghul-ras-al-ghul-batman-1201907147/

According to this "Doig’s first appearance as Talia will be in the tenth episode of Season 5."

Deeds xx

garhkal
November 2nd, 2016, 03:17 PM
SWEET!

So will she be an enemy or an ally though?

discodiva
November 3rd, 2016, 01:51 AM
Not sure......could be interesting.....

She'll definitely kick ass though...she's great in these sort of things.....she's actually had a very busy year, with her other new series "The Arrangement" just wrapping a couple of weeks ago and to air on E! Channel sometime she'll be getting some good exposure in all the right places :)

Just in time for hubby to come home from finishing up Saving Hope permanently and doing some "Daddy Day Care" ;) :P

Deeds xx

Teddybrown
November 15th, 2016, 10:22 AM
https://youtu.be/QxJvOfYDR_g

First 4 night crossover trailer!

garhkal
November 15th, 2016, 12:51 PM
OOHHHHH HELLLZZZZZ yea!

Infinite-Possibilities
November 17th, 2016, 03:17 PM
With all this dimension hopping, I kind of want to see them briefly travel to an alternate reality with a Justice League roster that includes alternate characters from all 4 series so we can recreate this scene. They have introduced Arrowverse versions of almost all the characters at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPkvcTEqq4U

Teddybrown
November 24th, 2016, 06:22 AM
https://youtu.be/omVm4x5Q-CE

New trailer for the four night event

garhkal
November 24th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Awesome! I can't wait!

Teddybrown
January 8th, 2017, 12:53 PM
http://cultfix.co.uk/every-arrowverse-show-renewed-for-2017-18-31906.htm
Renewed for season 6

garhkal
January 8th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Nice!!!

Teddybrown
April 20th, 2017, 11:27 AM
https://youtu.be/GFPVFQp2qjA
Last few episodes trailer

Infinite-Possibilities
April 20th, 2017, 12:35 PM
I really liked that Deathstroke tease. :)

It's kind of harder to take Malcolm seriously as a baddass when we just got done seeing him get punked out by the likes of a powerless Jax.

And hey looks like Cody Rhodes is coming back.

garhkal
April 20th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Interesting. So Oli has to get deathstroke out? Maybe to take OUT prometheus.
And the gal on gal fight between the two Al ghul sisters.. NICE!

Teddybrown
July 23rd, 2017, 04:07 AM
https://youtu.be/x1mtG6pZ6tU

Comic Con trailer

Teddybrown
November 20th, 2017, 12:46 PM
https://youtu.be/iUi0_0yijsE

This looks awesome!

Teddybrown
January 18th, 2018, 08:37 AM
https://youtu.be/rVFW6fIbDOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVFW6fIbDOM&feature=youtu.be

Part 2 trailer. Looks awesome!

Teddybrown
July 22nd, 2018, 04:57 AM
https://youtu.be/PxgSh_VnxVI

Season 7 trailer Comic Com

LtColCarter
October 22nd, 2018, 09:30 AM
Uggg...I missed the Arrow season opener! Uverse had a fire in their servers and knocked out service for the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I didn't even realized that it premiered last week. Oh well, I will have to try to catch it on the CW's website.

DigiFluid
June 18th, 2019, 03:59 AM
Season 8 premiere is on October 15

https://www.cbr.com/arrowverse-fall-2019-premiere-schedule/

DigiFluid
July 11th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Kat McNamara (Mia Smoak) will be a series regular in season 8

https://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/arrow-season-8-katherine-mcnamara-promoted-series-regular/

DigiFluid
July 17th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Ben Lewis (older William) also promoted to series regular for Season 8

https://tvline.com/2019/07/17/arrow-final-season-8-ben-lewis-series-regular-future-william/