PDA

View Full Version : Movie transcript

Unas
February 9th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Im finished with the director's cut transcript. If you mods want it I can put it as an attachment here.

ShadowMaat
February 9th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Actually, you can't. But you can put it up on a website somewhere and link to it. :)

ETA: If you're looking for why: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5903

Also, you couldn't possibly do an attachment as it far exceeds the size limits.

Unas
February 9th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Actually, you can't. But you can put it up on a website somewhere and link to it. :)

ETA: If you're looking for why: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5903

Also, you couldn't possibly do an attachment as it far exceeds the size limits.

Unfortunately, I don't have a website. I think I can fit it in, I have 253 KB left, my transcript is 131KB. It's the character limit that bothers me. Would the limit still affect me if I .zip it?

If I can't, I'll try to up it to SG-1 Transcripts but I'm totally new there.

DownFallAngel
February 9th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Zip it and email me, and I'll throw it up for everyone to read.

Replicarter
February 9th, 2005, 11:11 AM
I havent read it yet, someone posted it in another thread about the movie for download, but its far far away now.

Unas
February 9th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Zip it and email me, and I'll throw it up for everyone to read.

Thanks but I'm looking for a mod to email it to. I want it to appear in a well known site.

ShadowMaat
February 9th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks but I'm looking for a mod to email it to. I want it to appear in a well known site.
Good luck finding a site, then. ;) If you've read that link I provided, you'll see Darren isn't interested in having that stuff here.

Bit rude to be turning down DFA's very generous offer. You could as easily have it on another site and then link to it through this thread here and a link in your sig.

Darren
February 9th, 2005, 09:44 PM
GateWorld's transcripts come from the SG1-Transcripts group at Yahoo. I'm not sure if they already have a movie transcript or not, but if it's accepted there for their archive it should eventually make its way over to GateWorld. :)

Unas
February 9th, 2005, 10:57 PM
SG1 Transcripts don't allow newbies to post files. :(
Guess I have to take up DFA's offer......

How do I add attachments in gateworld email? :confused:

Kagutsuchi Ryoma
February 9th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Anyone know if we can buy replica scripts in a published book format? I know Paramount did that with StarTrek, I have a book of the scripts from all the episodes in TNG relating to Q! It's quite thick, heavy, and awesome. Something like this for SG would be off the hook.

Elite Anubis Guard
February 10th, 2005, 08:25 AM
there are tons of free hosts out there, just make a freewebs account and slap it on there.

www.freewebs.com

Unas
February 11th, 2005, 03:34 PM
I got it on SG-1 Transcripts. Check under file>movie. It's the director's cut. :)

Elite Anubis Guard
February 24th, 2005, 08:48 AM
anyone got the link to transcripts?

Unas
March 2nd, 2005, 04:03 AM
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1_Transcripts/
You have to sign in to look.

Elite Anubis Guard
March 2nd, 2005, 12:50 PM
link dont work!

Unas
March 2nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
You could have just copied and pasted the link onto the address bar.