Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[XBLA] Star Wars: First Assault

Star Wars First Assault Outed

The box art for Star Wars First Assault for Xbox Live Arcade appeared on the Internet today courtesy of NeoGAF. The game has not been officially announced by LucasArts. The image (pictured below) is being hosted on Xbox.com.

A trademark for the game first surfaced back in August. When asked for comment on the image, a LucasArts representative said, “It is an exciting time at our company right now, however we don't have any announcements at this time.”

There's no word yet if Star Wars First Assault is coming to other platforms besides Xbox Live Arcade.

Source
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Very Intriguing! I wonder if it is a XBLA exclusive or a PSN title as well.

Comment

I think it looks awesome but i think it'll probably be an XBLA only title cant wait til its released these games are always worth the money
      sigpic

Comment

Game delayed, first images leaked, might be first step on road back to Battlefront 3?
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Seems Disney is looking towards focusing on the future and not the past or current projects.

Comment

Working...
          X