X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Comfort (806)

Episode synopsis

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: “Sam and Dean investigate a murder and find Garth is already on the case. Dean is not happy to learn that Garth has assumed Bobby‘s duties, but Garth points out that both Sam and Dean have been missing for the last year and someone needed to do it. They guys discover an "avenging ghost" is responsible for the murders and they need to find the source before the killings starts again.”

Original Air Date : 11/07/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 November 2012, 03:26 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I hope Dean takes Garth up on his offer to talk sometimes. It seems like finally, finally, Dean might get some good advice from someone who just really wants to help and isn't eyeball deep in their own problems and then he can go ahead and accept that Sam should be able to live his own life and that maybe they'd both be happier that way.

Comment

I have not finished watching, but just needed to write this before I know if its true. The Dead Body had Alucard scratched into it? Come on, every idiot knows thats Dracula.

Okay, finished the Episode and it was okay. I have to say that I loved Garth imitating Bobby. I understand why Dean did not find that funny, but I also get where Garth was coming from. I know I was wrong about my guess earlier, but the combination of Benny the Vampire and suddenly hearing Alucard I just wanted to take a leap.

I guess down the line we will have Dean protecting Benny from Sam. I still dont get what is going on, but I have skipped the previous Episodes. Why is Dean so close to that Guy?
      Last edited by tomstone; 08 November 2012, 02:59 PM.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Liked this episode from the get go. This is what I wanted to see.

I laughed out loud at Sam's reference to "after you shot the Sheriff".

And it took Dean getting possessed to tell Sam all of that stuff he had been biting his tongue about! We're getting bits and pieces of his time with Amelia, where Sam had that almost normal experience, but why do I have the feeling we're gonna find out something not nice about Amelia down the line?

Ah yes.....Dean and Benny.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

yep, I agree IHS. Sam and Dean have to stop acting like "idjeets" and move on. And it was nice seeing Garth following Bobby footsteps. And the hugging scenes were priceless
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Garth is great. I love that he is the new Bobby for hunters.

This was a very enjoyable episode. Nice reveal towards the end with the penny.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X