X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Up,Tiger Mommy? (802)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: "Kevin talks Sam and Dean into checking in on his mother. When they arrive, they see that Crowley has surrounded her with demons so they rescue her and take her along on their quest to find the tablet."
    Original Air Date: 10/10/2012
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I guess Sam spent the last year taking math classes and practicing his Latin (backwards). Dean worked on his pick-pocketing and decapitating skills and apparently cutting his own hair and shaving with a big knife thing. (And, of course, looking for angels.)

Comment

Nothing like trying to focus on this show when your husband is making all kinds of noise (accidentally on purpose) in the background.

That was pretty nifty with the backwards Latin.

So......did Crowley take Kevin and his mom? And I wonder what the frack happened to Cas? This should be interesting! More later as I try to recall more of my thoughts from last night (that didn't involve yelling at hubby)

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Nothing like trying to focus on this show when your husband is making all kinds of noise (accidentally on purpose) in the background.

That was pretty nifty with the backwards Latin.

So......did Crowley take Kevin and his mom? And I wonder what the frack happened to Cas? This should be interesting! More later as I try to recall more of my thoughts from last night (that didn't involve yelling at hubby)

IHS
        Crowley took the tablet. Kevin and his Mom skipped out on Sam and Dean because Kevin thinks Dean will get him and/or his mom killed.

Comment

That's right......I remember Crowley taking the tablet now. I missed the end part though when they skipped out on Sam and Dean. I also missed next week's preview.

Thanks Callista!

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
            I guess Sam spent the last year taking math classes and practicing his Latin (backwards). Dean worked on his pick-pocketing and decapitating skills and apparently cutting his own hair and shaving with a big knife thing. (And, of course, looking for angels.)
            lol!

Nice to see that Cas got back to his normal, sane self in purgatory. That's the Cas I love. I hate waiting to see how that's going to play out between he and Dean in the flashbacks. Doesn't look like it ends well.

Another good episode to get the season story arc rolling.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Is it just me or is this season starting strong? I really, really want to know what's coming next, now!
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

The mother character was awesome, I'm glad she didn't die.

I hope we see her back at full force again. I hope she's the one that kills Crowley.

Comment

I think the best part so far are Dean's flashbacks to purgatory.

Comment

Do you like SPN on Wednesday nights? I keep thinking about watching it on Friday morning....and then I say....nope, it was already on this week.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      lol!

Nice to see that Cas got back to his normal, sane self in purgatory. That's the Cas I love. I hate waiting to see how that's going to play out between he and Dean in the flashbacks. Doesn't look like it ends well.

Another good episode to get the season story arc rolling.
                      Yeah, this season is off to a really good start IMO. I can't wait to see what happens with Castiel as well, but yeah, it definitely doesn't look good.

Kevin's mom was so great in this. I really hope we get to see her again at some point.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Do you like SPN on Wednesday nights? I keep thinking about watching it on Friday morning....and then I say....nope, it was already on this week.

IHS
                        Actually yeah I like it on Wednesday nights. It doesn't conflict with anything and gives me something to watch where as if it were on Friday I couldn't watch the final season of Fringe live since they would have been across from each other and SPN would have taken priority.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

I actually don't mind this on Wednesday nights either.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                            Actually yeah I like it on Wednesday nights. It doesn't conflict with anything and gives me something to watch where as if it were on Friday I couldn't watch the final season of Fringe live since they would have been across from each other and SPN would have taken priority.
                            Ditto. Although the first season episode was against the Presidential Debate. I recorded the latter to watch the former live

Comment

Well I'd watch nothing at all before I'd watch any of those debates. SPN is more important than politics. Besides I already know who I'm voting for anyway....
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X