• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Absentia (502)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE - SEASON FIVE
    IN ABSENTIA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    The team returns to Walter's old lab inside Observer-controlled Harvard in order to retrieve information crucial to the resistance. Olivia sees how far Etta is willing to go after capturing a loyalist soldier.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 May 2015, 10:47 PM.

I am really excited about this season and I wonder what the plan is. I hoped that Walters Tape should give a hint where the other tapes would be but he didn't ? How could they possibly find them without any help ? Poor Simon though, I hoped that we would have seen more of him, I really like Henry Ian Cusack. It was a great follow up and I loved the interactions between Olivia and Etta and the fact that Etta let the coward live (forgot his name, or was he even not mentioned ? ) I still hope that everything will be restored to the original timeline when it comes to the final episode, but I doubt it. I think I got a crush on the Etta actress though
    sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking it will sort of be like when in season 1, those people were robbing banks to get pieces of Walter's machine so they could teleport DRJ out of prison. Walter will try and have to remember anything he can from his messed up brain and then retrace his steps and thats where the team will have to go

that machine was pretty nasty, I thought the guy was telling the truth, then again he might have just been saying that he didn't have a kid to Etta because, well why not ha

was freaky in that lab though, with Simon and when his eyes opened ha, Peter had to stop her from shooting the place up; I thought that Observer was going to recognise him for sure

Comment

Nobody watched this ?
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode as far as exploring the dystopian world our Fringe team have ended up in. Also like the way we are getting the story of how they ended up as they did in flashbacks.

It really does have a depressing air about it and I love the grey blue filter the dismal world is displayed with. Humans have lost their hope and humanity and the moment with Etta and Olivia with their approach to the loyalist guard showed what changes have done to people. There is no room for compassion or empathy, the world is becoming the world of the Observers.

Why are they doing those horrible experiments on humans? I hope we get more idea of what the Observers want with the world of their past. That wired up head in the lab, that was horrible, but done in a way that you just couldn't take your eyes of it because of trying to make sense of what you were seeing!

Now we have a video tape hunt along with Walter's even more frazzled mind as a guide to find the means to restore everything. It will be an interesting journey full of twists and turns no doubt. I love this show!!

Comment

I enjoyed this one from start to finish. I like how they showed Peter and Olivia being shocked by the lengths Etta was willing to go to. Living in this world has definitely hardened their little girl. I can't wait to see the team start their quest to retrieve these tapes needed to save the world. Eleven amazing episodes left to go.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I enjoyed this one from start to finish. I like how they showed Peter and Olivia being shocked by the lengths Etta was willing to go to. Living in this world has definitely hardened their little girl. I can't wait to see the team start their quest to retrieve these tapes needed to save the world. Eleven amazing episodes left to go.
              I too liked this episode. I quite like the idea of them having a quest for the tapes this season.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X