Super Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Star Wars

To all those who don't know this classic series, Super Star Wars is a trilogy of video games, each following an episode of the original trilogy. The games are side-scrolling platform games featuring Luke, Han or Chewie as main characters in the first two games with Leia and Wicket joining in in Super Return of the Jedi. Super Empire Strikes Back is known as the hardest SNES game of all time. My personal favourite is Super Star Wars(the name "A New Hope" wasn't invented yet.) because it's the easiest though Episode V is my favourite SW movie. I find Super Empire Strikes Back to be way too hard. Can't even get past Level 3 so far. Super Return of the Jedi seems okay though. Haven't played that one much yet. What are your opinions of these games?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

I have yet to play the sequels, but Super Star Wars is a classic. Love it! Still haven't beat it yet though....I love the fast paced gameplay. Pure example of the greatness of the SNES.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I have yet to play the sequels, but Super Star Wars is a classic. Love it! Still haven't beat it yet though....I love the fast paced gameplay. Pure example of the greatness of the SNES.
      Totally agree. I've only finished this one(god it is so satisfying to end levels in this wonderful game), but I've yet to leave Hoth in Super Empire Strikes Back.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I'm getting close to leaving Hoth, currently I'm stuck fighting AT-AT's.

Comment

Working...
        X