Sam and Dean as Favorite TV Duo POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam and Dean as Favorite TV Duo POLL

I am a newbie here, and need your help. Need as many votes as possible for Sam and Dean for Favorite TV Duo at http://tvbreakroom.com/tv-duos-brack...-three-day-30/ . We need to get our Favorite Demon Hunters to the next round. Thanks to all of you Supernatural fans out there!

Well I watched two shows of them last night, guess I'm a fan.

My new favorite quote is..."Licorice- it's like little chewy pieces of heaven"
    sigpic

Comment

Well, went to the linked site and apparently I've already voted for Dean and Sam. Thanks for getting this out there for others like us to see!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for voting for the boys. I have been posting non-stop since the voting started. We need to get these 2 amazing talented, absolutely gorgeous men to round 4. And I have been following you guys here for a while. Love your pics.

Comment

Originally posted by bevsy511 View Post
          Thanks for voting for the boys.
          You're welcome. I can't not vote for them. They're my boys!

I have been posting non-stop since the voting started. We need to get these 2 amazing talented, absolutely gorgeous men to round 4.
          That we do. Too bad we can only vote once.

And I have been following you guys here for a while. Love your pics.
          Thanks for the pic love. We do have great pics.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

We are slowly losing our lead in this poll, so if you can think of any other places to post the info, please do. The poll is open until midnight Friday(tonight). Again, thanks for your help.

Comment

Tweeted the link to the poll.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks so much. Not sure we can pull this one out, but the amount of voting for both pairs is amazing.

Comment

Thanks to all who voted. We unfortunately lost by 30 votes, but we did our best for our boys. Thanks again!

Comment

You're welcome. Sad they didn't win.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                    X