Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aeryn pregnancy, explanation needed!

few questions about aeryn's pregnancy

first, she tells john that pregnancy can be in stasis for 7 cycles... so is she saying that she was pregnant with someone else's child all that long, even before she met john?

when did she know she had a baby in stacis?

what confirmed to her that she was pregnant for real, did she have the baby released from stacis, if so, when?

when she told people she was pregnant, was the baby realesed or just in stacis?

if she got pregnant with talyn-john or even john in season 1 in human reaction, that should have confirmed it was john's baby right? because, if it was someone else's child, she would have been pregnant from the start and wouldn't wonder who's the father?

i just don't get the whole thing! i tried to piece it together but i need somebody to explain please!

another question, the bioloid aeryn, when did she get onboard moya and where's the other aeryn, how did they make the switch?

help please

Oh boy. It's Farscape, it's supposed to be crazy. And everything isn't explained in the show.

IT'S JOHN'S CHILD but we're not sure when he impregnated her. Could've been on "Earth", could've been on Talyn. She found it out while on the Command Carrier(in season 3 finale). When she told them, it was in stasis. It was released in season 4 finale. The switch was made when Aeryn fought scarrans alone.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I could tell you but you will get the answers by the series finale
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Rushy
        Oh boy. It's Farscape, it's supposed to be crazy. And everything isn't explained in the show.

IT'S JOHN'S CHILD but we're not sure when he impregnated her. Could've been on "Earth", could've been on Talyn. She found it out while on the Command Carrier(in season 3 finale). When she told them, it was in stasis. It was released in season 4 finale. The switch was made when Aeryn fought scarrans alone.
        Thanks, I get it a little more now! and you're right, it's Farscape, I guess not everything is goint to make sence!

Comment

Working...
        X