This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    bouh!!! i'm sad i can't spread my love guys...my rep points don't work...but i'll grow up and give points to you as soon as i can cause you're all so nice and helpfull ! thanks again in particular MB for your nice sig !! ;-)...and like alaskhah (you could have chosen an easier spelling !! LOL ) i'm waiting for the part 3 !! ;-)
    Don't worry lonely_star. Keep on posting and soon you'll be able to give green jello
    Very nice sig !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Here you go if you prefer it without the NOW:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/lonelystarsig.jpg

wow !! you rock !!! you're faster than lightning!!! thanks again !!

Comment

wow !! you rock !!! you're faster than lightning!!! thanks again !!
        Well if you like that, you may like this too. I made an animated banner for you (I'm in a creative mood today ):

Last edited by Uber; 16 April 2005, 03:07 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I though you guys might be interested in my new Jack and Sam vid.

ANSWER By Sarah McLachlan.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

Spoilers for the last few eps of S8.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
            I though you guys might be interested in my new Jack and Sam vid.

ANSWER By Sarah McLachlan.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

Spoilers for the last few eps of S8.
            NICE !! thanks so much !! come back with more when you want !!! like your sig too :-) i'm very open minded...and can recognise and admit a guy is cute even if us shipper would like to shout at him sometimes

Comment

bouh!!! i'm sad i can't spread my love guys...my rep points don't work...but i'll grow up and give points to you as soon as i can cause you're all so nice and helpfull ! thanks again in particular MB for your nice sig !! ;-)...and like alaskhah (you could have chosen an easier spelling !! LOL ) i'm waiting for the part 3 !! ;-)
              WELCOME Lonely_Star to the Shipper Family!!!!

Cause you can't spread the luve right now all give you some. Who doesn't luve Green Jello!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                WELCOME Lonely_Star to the Shipper Family!!!!

Cause you can't spread the luve right now all give you some. Who doesn't luve Green Jello!!!!!
                thanks Cassie!!and thanks all Love being here !!!

Comment

Grace is over...what an episode! like the way it's filmed, to give the spectator this feeling of desorientation than Sam lives...that's cool...sorry guys i'm an audiovisual stud so i'm pretty into realisation...anyway this episode shows once again AT's talent
                  one little regret, jack looks old in this conversation with sam, don't ya think? but still love him ;-)
                  love, love, love that ep. THE KISS!!!
                  Yep I agree with ya that Jack did look a little weird in the 1st conversation he had with her. He seemed really upset And now that I think of it wasn't Sam only hearing what she wanted to hear. In the 2nd conversation he had with her Jack was totally flirting with her! *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Well if you like that, you may like this too. I made an animated banner for you (I'm in a creative mood today ):

Great one Uber!
                    Well sense your in your creative mood today welling to make another one......nudge,nudge,wink,wink

Comment

Great one Uber!
                      Well sense your in your creative mood today welling to make another one......nudge,nudge,wink,wink
                      What do you have in mind?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Anything Shippy!!! (can ya tell I seem desperate) THANKS!

Comment

you won't regret it !!! she rocks !

hope to see that soon !!!

Comment

Anything Shippy!!! (can ya tell I seem desperate) THANKS!
                            Well that's a smidge general...

Let's be more specific, shall we?

Is there a specific scene or moment you enjoy the most? Maybe even one that isn't necessarily one of the standard ship moments...

Is there a motto or slogan you like?

Comment

is Marimba one of the shipper of the family thread ?? I totally LOVE your vids !!!
                              especially Love's divine with Jack's face after his discussion with kerry !! love that moment !! and it's going so well with the music !! gosh love that !!! thanks so much !!
                              the same for Making love out of nothing at all !! so cool !!
                              well there are too many but I love all of them !! thanks and congrats !!
                              for those you don't have the link : http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlwaysVideos.html

Comment

Yep I think she is!
                                Here's a couple more Vid. links that Tame posted a couple days back!!!
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...032#post429032

Uber check your PM's

Comment

Working...
                                X