Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caty love the video!!!!!!!!!!!! it's to much... it takes my breath away ... specially the HUGssss ((((((JACK)))))) & ((((((SAM)))))

And talking about "Hugs" and "Breath taking moments" what would you guys say are the best "BREATH TAKING HUGs" between S/J?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
      Any news from Vancouver? The convention did start today--right? I'm anxious for any tidbit on Sam/Jack...
      What we really need is some Real Time convention streaming...an online webcam showing the events...

I want to see our shippers out there proudly wearing their penguin shirts and asking...yea verily...DEMANDING any information regarding Jack and Sam!!!

We're counting on you our convention-going shippers to deliver the goods and let TPTB and the cast know how we feel!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Streaming would be great. I hope we'll hear some news by tomorrow anyway. Lots of shippy news!
        -girlgater

Comment

Guys

calling other forum members names, even if it's meant to be obliquely, is just not the thing to do.

I can certainly appreciate getting hit by the anonymous dinger, it's happened to me, but you know, calling them names on this (or any) thread is just what they want and, unfortunately, while i can't do anything about him/her, i do have to defend this anonymous person from being called names.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            Guys

calling other forum members names, even if it's meant to be obliquely, is just not the thing to do.

I can certainly appreciate getting hit by the anonymous dinger, it's happened to me, but you know, calling them names on this (or any) thread is just what they want and, unfortunately, while i can't do anything about him/her, i do have to defend this anonymous person from being called names.
            You're right of course...I just got a little ticked for a moment.

I have since edited my post...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              You're right of course...I just got a little ticked for a moment.

I have since edited my post...

smooches

sigpic

Comment

This is really funny, and I just had to share. . .

I was on ebay tonight and did a search for Richard Dean Anderson, just to see what was "out there" for sale. One item I came up with was a script for Solitudes. (We all know that ep - Jack, Sam, freezing to death . . .)

Anyway, this is an exerp of the description of the episode, as posted on ebay:

This is the episode where Jack and Sam are trapped after they gate to a frozen, desolate world. As the SG command desperately tries to find a means to rescue them, Jack and Sam see their chances dwindling. As the end seems to draw near, they admt their true feelings for each other.

Now, I adore that episode, but I definitely think I missed this last bit. <vbEg> But me thinks the seller may just be a shipper at heart! <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

I was on ebay tonight and did a search for Richard Dean Anderson, just to see what was "out there" for sale. One item I came up with was a script for Solitudes. (We all know that ep - Jack, Sam, freezing to death . . .)

This is the episode where Jack and Sam are trapped after they gate to a frozen, desolate world. As the SG command desperately tries to find a means to rescue them, Jack and Sam see their chances dwindling. As the end seems to draw near, they admt their true feelings for each other.

Now, I adore that episode, but I definitely think I missed this last bit. <vbEg> But me thinks the seller may just be a shipper at heart! <g>
                  Can you imagine if a new shipper who hadn't seen the ep found this? That would just be cruel....
                  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                  Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                  Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                  Daniel: Oh! You see?
                  Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

The Sci-Fi website had Zero Hour listed for tonight! (I know GW had icon, but they were one off last week). Stupid Icon, I wanted to see more Jack and that nice shippy moment at the end. I've had a crappy week, I was looking forward to that. *growl*
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

That is too funny! It just goes to show how many J/S shippers are out there.

Another note: I noticed a new spoiler for Season 9 was posted today. I thought it was interesting
                      Spoiler:
                      that Baal was hiding out on Earth. So wouldn't this mean that General O'Neill would need to be advised of this particular Goa'uld presences on Earth? So maybe there is a chance that we will see RDA when AT returns???
                      just my first thoughts when I read the spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                        The Sci-Fi website had Zero Hour listed for tonight! (I know GW had icon, but they were one off last week). Stupid Icon, I wanted to see more Jack and that nice shippy moment at the end. I've had a crappy week, I was looking forward to that. *growl*
                        they might...EMPHASIZE MIGHT...air it for the "second" airing like at eleven or midnight...but don't hold your breath...

ON EDIT...

Never mind.

However, we do get to see Sam as a kick butt team leader(!!) but I was kinda hoping for Zero Hour and the shippy moment...

Comment

poor hex

drag out your video tape. it's more fun taht way anyway

you can rewind the good stuff

sigpic

Comment

Rewinding the "good stuff" is definitely a good thing. I don't know how many times I've watched the scene between Jack and Sam in the infirmary in "Threads," just before Jacob dies. I think I have every nuance memorized!

I've also been rewatching the scene between Jack and Kerry in Jack's office, because of the reactions from Jack. He knows it's time to find a way to be with Sam. Heck, even Kerry knows it!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                              That is too funny! It just goes to show how many J/S shippers are out there.

Another note: I noticed a new spoiler for Season 9 was posted today. I thought it was interesting
                              Spoiler:
                              that Baal was hiding out on Earth. So wouldn't this mean that General O'Neill would need to be advised of this particular Goa'uld presences on Earth? So maybe there is a chance that we will see RDA when AT returns???
                              just my first thoughts when I read the spoiler.
                              Positive shippy thoughts.. yummy

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I actually found the part
                                Spoiler:
                                where she slipped and said "love" was really sweet
                                Who could blame her?

Comment

Working...
                                X