Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW: I think "Why don't you kiss her?" from Jesse McCartney is so shippy(the title says it all!).I always think of
    Spoiler:
    Divide and Conquer and Beneath the Surface and Threads
    and a whole bunch of other shippy episodes and it makes me wanna post on this thread!
    I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
    Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
    *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
    Jack: If only...
    (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

oh boy, I'm babbling again...just ignore me and my jaffa fodder happyness...
      I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
      Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
      *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
      Jack: If only...
      (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        For me I would think that before Jack went to D.C.
        Spoiler:
        we see both Sam and Jack in bed. Jack talks about D.C. and Sam comforts him that it won't be long. She will be assigned to D.C. as well and they can be together again. Jack says they had waited to long to be together and every minute they are apart would be so hard. They have a very passionate kiss while still in bed.......(fill in the blanks). Next scene Jack on plane to D.C. and Sam at SGC.
        gatebee, you are so optimistic. I would give you some green but I have to spread it around. How about a beer instead.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
          I'm back! Before I go: What songs remind you of the Sam/Jack ship?
          Rolling Stones - Can't get no Satisfaction.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            gatebee, you are so optimistic. I would give you some green but I have to spread it around. How about a beer instead.
            thanks Rogue....it is okay , for me it is the thought that counts....I have stopped thinking of post as greens or reds but as to post what I feel and what makes me happy...but I do love giving lots and lots of greens to all

Comment

don't you want somebody to love-jefferson airplane (starship)

"when the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies. don't you want somebody to love?"
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

There's an obscure song that was the theme to a late 70's movie...

I'm not going to tell you all what it is because I'm currently working on a video for it...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

What songs remind you of the Sam/Jack ship?
                  Off the top of my head (for very different moods):

Love Soon by John Mayer...it has that will they/won't they thing so great
                  Them Their Eyes by Billie Holiday
                  The World Exploded into Love by Bob Schneider
                  You Got It by Bonnie Raitt
                  and for angsty stuff, All Who are Weary by Sherri Youngward

If anyone wants lyrics, let me know.
                  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                  Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                  Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                  Daniel: Oh! You see?
                  Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Reo Speedwagon: In my dreams...

"I keep hoping one day I'll awaken and somehow she'll be lying by my side..."

Ahhhhhh

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I'm May Hate Myself in the Morning by Lee Ann Womack!

Comment

"God Bless The Broken Road" by Rascal Flats

and "No Place That Far," by Sara Evans

Sample lyrics from "No Place That Far":

If I had to run,
                        If I had to crawl,
                        If I had to swim a hundred rivers
                        Just to climb a thousand walls,

Always know that I will find a way to get to where you are.
                        There's no place that far.

Can't you just see how great some of the adventure footage would be there, as well as some of the shippy stuff?
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 14 April 2005, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I'd like for their song to be "At Last." It's an oldie and I can't remember the name of the lady that sang it, but it's really good.

By the way, I got my first ding today--anonymously. It's rather disturbing, but I guess if I'm going to post on this forum, I should be prepared for it. It came from the Sam/Jack Ship Discussion Only thread. Kinda strange, but oh well. After what other people have gone through, I can't complain for getting my first--although this may prompt others. I'll keep posting and continue to love the shipper family.
                          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            thanx hon

Sooo....
                            Spoiler:
                            what reasons can we come up with for rationally (ie. shippy reasons) explaining Jack's departure?

reasons can be as bizzare as you like...so...I'll start (because...let's face it...I'm as bizzare as you get

Spoiler:
                            Jack has to go shopping for a new bed as too much HWMS caused the bed to give way...unfortunately since Jack's a guy, he got lost, was unwilling to as for directions and is now stranded in D.C...but still to proud to admit he's lost The reason Sam's away, is because she decided to go and make the bed herself rather than wait on Jack, but got carried away looking for the best wood...so she's now in the Amazon rainforest!

Any other suggestions?

Well, not so bizarre,
                            Spoiler:
                            really, but Jack asked Pres. Hayes if he could retire and still be head of SGC, Prez said "I know what you're thinking and you would still be in direct command of a certain someone, but there's this opening in Washington that pays a lot and no one else knows enough about it (except Hammond, I guess, but he's always ready to move somewhere if you need to be promoted). So if you take it then you and that certain someone can be together, except you wouldn't really be together 'cause we need her at SGC but there's Andrews AFB near DC always ready to take you to Col. Sprgs. I mean what can you do in DC--the gate's in Colorado?" So he takes the job and then someone decides that that certain someone is the only one who can fix a gate on another planet. So she takes Prometheus to this planet Unfortunately memories all that fishing has hurt her concentration not to mention all those libidinous dreams she's having and she finds she's fantasizing too much and the gate takes ages to fix. Meanwhile Jack can't concentrate in DC (he has fishing memories too), Unfortunately Kerry is called back to CIA headquarters near DC and wishes she'd never told Jack she was "getting out" so she..............No, no, no, that's doesn't happen, mistake, wrong plot, you gotta believe it. Please. She's in Area 51, anywhere else! In reality, Jack just goes a little bit crazy and spends his time trying to fish in the tidal basin.
                            Last edited by Gatetrixer; 14 April 2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I got a ding too......because I speculated on S9 without using spoiler tags. Sorry to anyone I offended. Since the musings were just my own, I didn't think they qualified as "spoiler spec." I'll know next time.

So, hit me with the zat already (just once, please!)!

Comment

I'm not sure why I got dinged--I used spoiler tags and was on topic. Speaking of which...I better get back OT now.

I'm anxious for any news from the Vancouver con. Here's hoping that someone will let something shippy slip out...perhaps
                                Spoiler:
                                where Sam is during the first 5 eps and details on what kind of a long-distance relationship Jack and Sam will have.
                                Here's hoping...
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X