This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya everyone!

Dang RL...We had a food festival at work today so all the 'yuppies' tunred up to blag what they could...then proceeded to come into the shop and be very...very VERY awkward customers...grr!

And we had shoplifters chancing their luck too!

And then I get home and there's no new spoilers!

Och well...Guess I'll just HAVE to make you all some shipper-ful fan art!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

oooh yes How could I forget the
      Spoiler:
      Baal Clones!
      I can't wait for next week!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Yeah, course they will - check it out!

Thor: O'Neill, I believe it is my turn to kiss the bride
        ROTFL!!! Thats great!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Heya Guys!

Finished watching Season 5 on DVD Boxset and have ordered Season 6, BUT its not gonna arrive till two weeks!! NOOOO!!! How can i live?!?!?!?

Anyway,

Any shippy things for Season 6? Do tell...
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Can someone tell me where to find the Gateworld RPG.....
            I've seen names of characters in peoples signatures and I would love to see what its all about. I'm probably too late to join in now but I can't hold off my curiosity..

Thanks

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Just wonderin if any body has got there copy of 'Cost of Honour' yet? I know its due out any time now, have pre ordered my copy but am still waiting. Oh well something to look forward to I suppose

Comment

Either go to Stargate Fandom and find the Rules Thread for the RPG, or PM Colonel Sharp or Proxy Blue, they technically 'run' it. Sharp is also my CO, LONG LIVE SG-1!
                Last edited by Hulabaloo; 03 September 2005, 12:17 PM. Reason: Spelling...
                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Can someone tell me where to find the Gateworld RPG.....
                  I've seen names of characters in peoples signatures and I would love to see what its all about. I'm probably too late to join in now but I can't hold off my curiosity..

Thanks
                  Its all in Stargate Fandom there are lots of different threads for locations, but all the important info is here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16366.

And its not too late theres still room for more to join
                  Last edited by Somnium; 03 September 2005, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the Info! I've had a look through and it looks like great fun but I don't think I would be able to take part, I never know when I'll be able to get on the net and i've never done and RPG before so i'd have no idea what to do
                    I have noticed that there is a space in SG-4 the Scientific Corps but i think I'll just be a spectator

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I know what ya mean, i was thinking of quitting cos i go off every night and com back on and there have been two pages of posts for me to catch up on (same thing here actuallly) anyone im still there cos of two things; Im soooooo lucky to be on SG-1 and its sooo much fun!
                      LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                        Just wonderin if any body has got there copy of 'Cost of Honour' yet? I know its due out any time now, have pre ordered my copy but am still waiting. Oh well something to look forward to I suppose
                        It was due on august 31st (according to amazon).
                        I preordered it too, but I didn't get it yet either...
                        Guess we have to wait a little longer.
                        We are shippers...we are used to be patient, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                          I know what ya mean, i was thinking of quitting cos i go off every night and com back on and there have been two pages of posts for me to catch up on (same thing here actuallly) anyone im still there cos of two things; Im soooooo lucky to be on SG-1 and its sooo much fun!
                          I know that I won't be able to spend as much time on here as I would need to to take part in the RPG but its just so appealing to me I think it would be really great to join im just not sure wether i should

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            I know that I won't be able to spend as much time on here as I would need to to take part in the RPG but its just so appealing to me I think it would be really great to join im just not sure wether i should
                            If its appealing to you then do it. Ive never RP'd before but theres a first time for everything! Dont worry about not being around, everyone is really nice and we'll fit around you as and when Go on you know you want to.

And On Topic, do you say Sam and Jack or Jack and Sam ??? Just wondering!

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                              Good Morning Shippers!

What a wealth of discussion! I LOVE IT!!

I'm a little too medicated today to come up with anything interesting in the way of conversational contribution , so I'll just sum up all my feelings du jour on the Ship with a pic I made playing with my new Paint Ship (oops, Shop! I think my Freudian slip is showing again!) Pro Studio Suite program (btw--for any PSP users, I highly recommend it, it is totally AWESOME!) that my hubby got for me this week...

And no matter what the idiots in charge say...

Sam & Jack ARE TOGETHER! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

Love it Brenren

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                If its appealing to you then do it. Ive never RP'd before but theres a first time for everything! Dont worry about not being around, everyone is really nice and we'll fit around you as and when Go on you know you want to.

And On Topic, do you say Sam and Jack or Jack and Sam ??? Just wondering!

For SG1 , the woman first so far ..Sam and Jack but I know that for x-files it was MUlder first ..Strange how come we use Sam first for SG1 ..could be because the "S" is softer than the "J" and is better in first position

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X