This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gate_girl12
    Yeah I heard that as well. Jonah and Thera were supposed to originally be having an affair. Can you just imagine the UST (or would is be RST???) that would accompany that! Damn TPTB. Can you just imagine remembering the feel of eachother's body and knowing tru happiness and then have it ripped from you? Being in a mission briefing and knowing what Jack looks like naked... ***drool*** sorry getting a bit carried away there.

Cheers
    thanks for the green too :x
    I stand firm in my opinion that TPTB simply do not know how to do ship!!

Man it's really comin' down here in Buffalo, all courtesy of Katrina.

Comment

Originally posted by smea
      I hope thats all it was. Though, from what I had heard, they all seemed to get on with him, didnt they? I cant imagine him being pleased that RDA is gone.

How could anyone be pleased with that...

*thinks of not having RDA/Jack there*

(((((smea))))))

don't cry!!!! I'm sure we'll see more of Jack!!

I hope.....or else I'll fire on TPTB with my al'kesh....

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
        Amen to that. I still have not warmed up to this season. My husband watched the first couple of episodes with me and now calls it the "Daniel Jackson Show". That is saying something because he usually doesn't pay too much attention to the show in general.

I miss Jack, it is not that I don't like Landry I do because I think he is funny in his own way. Then there is Mitchell, well is he supposed to be the leader of SG-1? I could like the character, I just wish he would get over being starstruck with SG-1 and lead it if that is what he is supposed to do.

Mind you, now that Sam is back is she supposed to lead? Oy, I am a bit confused.

Some of you might want to throw things at me for this one but I did kind of get a kick out of Vala because she did just say whatever was on her mind. And she drove Daniel nuts which also craked me up

Chris
        You mean MORE nuts, don't you? Daniel has been nuts from the get-go!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
          I agree Galaxy, it suprised me as well. Especially because Cliff states that they filmed his scenes out of order and over a great period of time, I thought that was the big complaint when RDA was around to fit his schedule; but the fact that he isn't around and they are still filming out of order and now everyone is relaxed about it. Maybe everyone is still trying to promote being positive about the new season; but I wouldn't want RDA to feel that things are much better without him, because there is still a big hole in my heart.
          i don't know what to make of the interview either. maybe he's referring to the multiple ep filming not happening now, so that makes everyone more relaxed. but as you said, cliff stated about how long it took to film this ep... *shrugs*

there have been two times this season when it hit me how much i missed jack/rda, and both times this melancholy feeling washed over me. and as much as like like mitchell (i really do ), it's not the same without jack around.

maybe the show really should have ended at the end of the sixth season. that was stargate's last 'great' season (not just great eps here and there, like seasons 7 and 8). then we would have had great movies to go along with all of this... oh, well.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Token,
            That was an odd reply from JM. Have they even addressed why Jack left? I mean the online community knows because of all the spoilers and discussion but what of the folks that just watch the show without 'being in the know?'
            All of a sudden he is just gone and well that is all you will get for now. It is so very odd. Once again I find myself dazed and confused, geez.
            Thanks for posting this by the way.
            Chris

well, it does seem odd to not tell the viewers what's up with jack, but as a shipper, them not revealing his reasons for leaving the sgc lends into our fantasies that it's for sam, so... i'm of two minds about this. still, i'm glad he's still around, even if it's in talk only.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

maybe the show really should have ended at the end of the sixth season. that was stargate's last 'great' season (not just great eps here and there, like seasons 7 and 8). then we would have had great movies to go along with all of this... oh, well.

sally [/QUOTE]

Then we might have had a kiss - with our Jack and Sam!!

I will try and post when I can but I am a maths teacher and back to school Friday

I watched M1 and M2 on Sky one last night, only caught M1 so missed the "hand touching thing" again!! I know that it isn't our Jack and Sam but you've got to love the kiss at the end! Does anyone have a decent pic of it? All the ones I've seen have a bright light on it and aren't that good.

There was another bit at the end that I missed the first time I saw it too - where Jack looks at Sam and says with a cheeky grin:

"No! I'll take it. (He picks up the box.) There's a whole room full of geeks up there just dyin' to get their hands on this. You've got packin' to do! (He walks away as Sam smiles.)"

Packin to go away together for a few days fishing before Daniel and Teal'c turn up?? We can only hope....

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                i didn't really like season 6 much, personally. i liked season 7 more, it had heroes and lost city, they were great (i just blank out the ). maybe they should've stopped there and made a mini series something like reckoning. i can't remember half the episodes of season 8!
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=shipper hannah]i didn't really like season 6 much, personally. i liked season 7 more, it had heroes and lost city, they were great (i just blank out the ). maybe they should've stopped there and made a mini series something like reckoning. QUOTE]

With bits of Threads thrown in for good measure........
                  always and forever
                  My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                  My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Just found this excellent fanfic

Baseball Caps and Yo-yos

It's a post EDM one and I think it's very good.
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      (((((smea))))))

don't cry!!!! I'm sure we'll see more of Jack!!

I hope.....or else I'll fire on TPTB with my al'kesh....
                      lolll.. *hugs* i hope so too!
                      Sam&Jack
                      ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                      ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                      TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                        Yeah I heard that as well. Jonah and Thera were supposed to originally be having an affair. Can you just imagine the UST (or would is be RST???) that would accompany that! Damn TPTB. Can you just imagine remembering the feel of eachother's body and knowing tru happiness and then have it ripped from you? Being in a mission briefing and knowing what Jack looks like naked... ***drool*** sorry getting a bit carried away there
                        As nice as that would have been in BTS, I'm kinda glad they didn't go ahead with the progressed Jonah/Thera in the episode. Things became tense enough between Sam and Jack after season four anyway; sometimes in later eps I missed the flirting, teasing, and easy friendship between them. UST is great, but only in small doses, and only when it can be resolved... i.e. when there are no damned regulations.

At that point I was still getting into Sam and Jack, and in BTS the head on shoulder and Jack's rememberance of "feeling feelings" was perfect! Sigh... things change. Now, after all this time, I want nothing more than to see them together (and to know that they've seen each other naked )!

Comment

Token,
                          That was an odd reply from JM. Have they even addressed why Jack left? I mean the online community knows because of all the spoilers and discussion but what of the folks that just watch the show without 'being in the know?'
                          All of a sudden he is just gone and well that is all you will get for now. It is so very odd. Once again I find myself dazed and confused, geez.
                          Thanks for posting this by the way.
                          Chris
                          Well, I posted this on the SAGC thread, but since the discussion has turned in this direction here too, I'm going to post it here as well (Slow morning at work, for a change!). I think TPTB not only tell us things to keep us stirred up. I think they also DON'T tell us things to keep us stirred up. So my new policy is not to worry. I'm not even worried about
                          Spoiler:
                          Vala being confirmed for Crusade. It doesn't mean Jack won't also be back. It's a two-parter! Plenty of storylines! Trupi on the J/S Ship Thread says Don S. Davis told her personally at a con that RDA would be back for the last two eps of the season, and I believe both of them!
                          See? Me? Not worried!

Originally posted by majorsal
                          there have been two times this season when it hit me how much i missed jack/rda, and both times this melancholy feeling washed over me. and as much as like like mitchell (i really do ), it's not the same without jack around.

sally

Only two?
                          You're doing a lot better than I am!!! I miss him all the time! That's why I hurry straight home from work every day to catch the S1-6 repeat on Skiffy!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            Well, I posted this on the SAGC thread, but since the discussion has turned in this direction here too, I'm going to post it here as well (Slow morning at work, for a change!). I think TPTB not only tell us things to keep us stirred up. I think they also DON'T tell us things to keep us stirred up. So my new policy is not to worry. I'm not even worried about
                            Spoiler:
                            Vala being confirmed for Crusade. It doesn't mean Jack won't also be back. It's a two-parter! Plenty of storylines! Trupi on the J/S Ship Thread says Don S. Davis told her personally at a con that RDA would be back for the last two eps of the season, and I believe both of them!
                            See? Me? Not worried!

Only two?
                            You're doing a lot better than I am!!! I miss him all the time! That's why I hurry straight home from work every day to catch the S1-6 repeat on Skiffy!
                            Wow, great news from Trupi! Thanks for sharing!
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              on the J/S Ship Thread says Don S. Davis told her personally at a con that RDA would be back for the last two eps of the season, and I believe both of them! [/spoiler] See? Me? Not worried!
                              oo that's good news! if its from don davis it must be fairly reliable. there better damn well be a lot of ship in it.
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Heya!

How are we all??????

Well...nothing shippy to talk about, but I'm proud to say that I got called a Moron, by the most prolific dinger in GW history

Maybe I should make a 'moron' badge of honour for all Vala-haters

*evil laugh*

hee hee heeeee

sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X