X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooooo eeeeee!!
    lol
    Argh! So excited to finally re-join you coz i was actually here before before my computer died completely! As i did promise SueKay i am back on here: to stay this time.
    Do not fear however, as i have been occupying myself by catching up on all the gossip in magazines and on the net so i am completely up to date now lol!
    Note to MajorSam please get yourself online on messenger you've been gone far to long and i need you to help me planmy trip to Canada next year!
    Sam and Jack Shipper!

How do you know when a mans gonna say something smart he begins....." a woman once told me"

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      Oh, don't even get me started about that. It's ticked me off to no end that no one except Amanda has acknowledged what it's like (it feels naked without him). She has been the only person positive about RDA. I don't want to go into another rant about Chris' comments because it just ticks me off. My SG-1 is no more.
      Oh, im glad she said that. She always seems to speak so highly of RDA [[as she should ]] ...As a matter of interest.. when/where did she say that?
      Sam&Jack
      ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
      ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
      TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Majorsamcarteroneill - I tried to respond to your PM, but GW is still acting up!!! Sorry!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Vala is okay in small doses (PU was GREAT) but six episodes in a row is excessive and frankly, boring...
          Spoiler:
          If Vala is in season 10...No more suekay...I'll hand up my alter ego and go back to being Susan
          I agree. I loved Vala in PU - I think they changed her character to become something of a sex kitten this season though. The other Vala was sort of a kick butt, take no prisoners kind of girl. I think CB does a great job on characters like that.

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
            Oh by the way, before I go to the wonderful world of fanfics , I'd just like to say :

Welcome, Sheena!

Welcome, walterIsTheMan!

Congratulations Cathain,on 400 posts !

Congratulations, gate_girl12, on 100 posts!!

isn't my pyramid nice ???
            Well thank you Lonely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
              I like Vala to the extent that she could add to the storyline--not be the storyline. After a while I thought
              Spoiler:
              gee whiz, can't she and Daniel ever be separated?? It dragged on a bit in my opinion. I also thought that Vala was a little over the top with her sexual comments. It's fine to be comfortable in your own skin and yes, sexual tension is ok--but she was just too open about it to suit my taste. It deviated far too much from the traditional SG-1. For crying out loud, they never even let Jack/Sam kiss when they both knew what was going on in our reality. I'm not even going to mention the Sam/ episode.

All in all, I think things are much better now that AT is back and the show seems closer to the traditional SG-1. Or...as close as it can be without RDA. To me, they can dress it up all the want and hype it all they want, but it will never be the same. Please note that I will continue to watch, but with caution.
              So agree with this. TPTB went overboard with her role. Even my daughter
              Spoiler:
              was clapping when she thought Vala was dead.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Vala is okay in small doses (PU was GREAT) but six episodes in a row is excessive and frankly, boring...
                Spoiler:
                If Vala is in season 10...No more suekay...I'll hand up my alter ego and go back to being Susan
                Well, for anyone who has had enough of Vala. This is how I made it thru the first 6 eps.

Buc hope you don't mind I borrowed your button.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Well, for anyone who has had enough of Vala. This is how I made it thru the first 6 eps.

Buc hope you don't mind I borrowed your button.
                  LOLLL.. thats great
                  Sam&Jack
                  ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                  ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                  TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Hi, I'm new to posting, but I've been here for a long time, so a big "How do" to all!

In regards to Vala, if it is she who will be Highlight to read the returning charcter for the finale I will be so disappointed.
                    Last edited by captain_obvious; 30 August 2005, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I agree with sueKay and Rogue as well.I had enough of
                      Spoiler:
                      Vala this Year and now we have to put up with Vala in the Season finale.Why do I have the feeling Vala is going to take up too much of the spotlight in the Season finale?I think Vala should get 2 or 3 episodes a Year and no more.I should have know just when I started to feel good about the Show the bad news was right around the corner.I do not know why TPTB continue to turn the Show over to guest Stars?IMO it's been a real problem the last couple of Seasons.The only think that will make me feel better is hearing RDA will be in the Season finale.

Comment

I think I would have to stop watching as well.Unless
                        Spoiler:
                        RDA is in every episode in Season 10.I cannot stand Vala or McKay for long periods of Time.IMO there is no room for Vala in every episode.I hope that means AT is not leaving.I still would like to know why Anise had to go and many people feel Vala is great? It's one thing if the Ratings went throught the roof with Vala on the show.That did not happen so what am I missing?I just cannot get a read on this Show anymore.I though the team would do more adventures together as a whole and so far it's still 2 members of SG-1 going off doing one thing and the other 2 members of SG-1 doing something else.The guest Stars still seem to be the big Stars of the whole Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          I'm sure there's a link somewhere, but it's quicker just to tell ya

Stargate its a great big whirl
                          With a great big swirl
                          You can step inside
                          To another world

We're talking Stargate its a crazy trip
                          You can go quite far
                          And you don't need a car
                          Or even a Ship

There's Colonel O'Neill
                          And Carter and Daniel and Teal'c
                          Look out for that g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gou'ald

If PDL el al who sang it on the Prodigy commentary are anything to go by, you don't need talent, just gusto to successfully sing along with titles

Thank you. Hmmm, I take it these lyrics were written just for fun as they're not exactly,uh "poetry." Even so, they make me feel a bit sad, because of what has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                            Yeah I heard that as well. Jonah and Thera were supposed to originally be having an affair. Can you just imagine the UST (or would is be RST???) that would accompany that! Damn TPTB. Can you just imagine remembering the feel of eachother's body and knowing tru happiness and then have it ripped from you? Being in a mission briefing and knowing what Jack looks like naked... ***drool*** sorry getting a bit carried away there.

Cheers
                            thanks for the green too :x
                            Didn't AT and RDA also have a say in how much of Jonah/Thera's feelings were shown, too? Seems like I remember something about that.

Comment

heya!

Just an apology to Cathain as my messenger shut down halfway through our convo...get back to me on that character if you're interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - Posted on the anti-vala thread...got one ding but lotsa lotsa green!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

heya!

Just an apology to Cathain as my messenger shut down halfway through our convo...get back to me on that character if you're interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - Posted on the anti-vala thread...got one ding but lotsa lotsa green!!!!!!!
                                Yeah, I saw your post. Good for you. Glad you revived the thread.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X