X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Another gem from Caty

(((((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))))

You inspired me to dig out the Il Divo CD today while I was doing the washing up (very glamorous) and the really really great bit, was when the two songs came on I was happily remembering Sam & Jack and shipping away Most fun I've had doing the washing up for ages

Just goes to show, shippiness is everywhere

((((Oma ))))

I actualy listened to the CD about 4 times the day before Yesterday while painting a bedroom ...and those 2 songs got stuck in my head for Sam and Jack ..then I rushed to the PC and made them ...There are others I like but they aren't in English and I need to find the translation to find out what they are talking about ...I know it's about Love ..but still ..if I were to do more videos with their songs ..I need to get the exact clip in the right piece of song ... or try to do that at least

caty

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      you saw them at Oprah when...wow lucky. Did they sing the same shippy song that Caty used for Sam and Jack forever vid
      Simon did say that they were gonna do well in the US
      so lucky you
      and ..I try to remember my post ...I submitted it and was not accepted because server too busy ..I didn't save it ...but roughly I was saying that I was very versatile in music ...I like everything as long as as it's nice to the ears ...and that maybe the only kind of music I don't really like is RAP but saying that there is a group in France called "M6 solar" that I liked because they use some really good music for their background on their RAP songs ...same as the song "Everything 's gonna be alright" by Sweetbox ..because of the classical music in the background ..smashing song ...I did a video on that song but in the lost world section .

So just to say that with all those fantastic songs around ..Sam and Jack can only deserve the best

Caty

Comment

Isn't the Viewing in a thread a good indication of what people really want to see or are interested in ?!!! because there is a huge difference in viewings between the S/J shipper Thread and the anti S/J thread .

Now ...I don't know if somebody else noticed ( I mentionned it to florence yesterday)that in WOO.... after the kiss ,in the briefing room and After Jack looked at Sam ...they go back to business ...Daniel asked Jack about how many times ..in the loops ...then he said something like he lost track..Daniel mentionned a number or something meaning time passed somewhere ( must rewatch) and Jack straight away looked at Sam from the corner of his eyes ..which I think means that he kissed Sam a lot ..surely everyday from his expression ...

....and when he says the loop could be broken to Daniel ..he kind of in a way regretted to say that because although he was happy to go back ..then he had to give up on all those opportunities ...and the best opportunity he had was to kiss Sam .
        In 3 different occasions in the episode ...the opportunity is directly linked to Sam on Jack's behalf .....so if the loop lasted 3 months ( roughly 90 days ) and let's say that they realized they could do whatever they wanted without consequences in the first month ..then he must have kissed Sam at least 60 times

I don't think I'm imagining it but I did also notice that his lips looked different ..more like somebody who has been kissing another somebody for a long period of time

Caty
        Last edited by Catysg1; 14 April 2005, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Hey hey peoples

CATY!! big hugs..havent seen u round for ages...

read some spoilers for the first couple of eps..sounds like things could get interesting..

i m soo tired right now..RL is being a drag..work work work and all

has anyone seen pics of baby Olivia yet? i bet she is a looker!!

well..
          toodles and hugs ya'll
          Bee
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I knew you were gonna come and watch those 2 Emilee ..A fan of Josh Groban can't miss watching a video or 2 with Il Divo ..Anyway ..I did catch a little mistake in the "Everytime I look at you " video which I didn't see before it was finished ...so I made it right ..and if you want all of you to re- download it again ..it's perfect now
            And IL Divo is great ..I thought Simon said that they were going to do well in the US too ....so you also are lucky girls and aren't they good looking .
            And to stay on topic ..those 2 songs are definately perfect for Sam and Jack ...our favourite couple of the moment

Caty
            Caty....I'm on my way to download it again. Thanks!
            It's so glad to see you back in here! Even though I hardly ever post, I read a lot and so I was happy to see you posting again!

Hello to everyone else!

My sister has been sick lately, so I suggested that we start watching the DVD's from season 4...(naturally...the shippiest!!) My sister isn't as big as a shipper as I am, but she loves S/J too. Anyway, she had seen Divide and Conquer before on tv when we didn't have the DVD's yet, but she didn't really know the storyline and wasn't that interested. But now that she has seen most every episode, she was so surprised how shippy that episode was! Of course I couldn't pass up watching my favorite episode so I watched it with her. It was so much fun! I hadn't seen it in at least 4 or 5 months! Watching this episode again, there is absolutely NO denying that these two are meant for eachother! The question is...whether TPTB see it that way and after watching "Threads" and "Moebius" 1 and 2, I really think that they are on our side. They just use the subtle way instead of the normal way. I am confident that they have heard us and that we will get our resolution next season, whether it be the subtle way, or having a freaking hot kiss and confession between our real sam and jack (praying and hoping!) I think that we will have it!

Just my thoughts for this wonderful morning!

Have a good day shippers!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

My favourite bit of Every Time I Look at You was where you put Solitudes with

And with you lying next to me
              Feels like I can hardly breathe

So angsty / funny / shippy. Just great Irony is a wonderful thing.
              sigpic

Comment

(((((((( Caty )))))))))
                Those two songs just fitted the love and emotions that we feel for Sam and Jack. "I'm lost everytime I look at you", I feel so much that both of them feel that. The way Sam and Jack try to avoid their real feelings and make the "reg" as their reason.
                "I cannot breathe when you're around" is another feeling we see both of them have. Jack becomes almost incoherent when with Carter. And Carter has to talk her geek talk just to keep herself from saying everything that is in her heart.
                Each word in "Everytime I Look At You" is so perfect to all the pics you put Sam and Jack in. I hope, in fact I wonder if TPTB ever watch any of this type of music vids. Caty thank you again for sharing your time and talents for our Sam and Jack ship. You should paint your house more.

Comment

I've been watching a lot of S4 recently 'cos its on repeat on Sky at the mo...
                  Sigh... all that angsty love-festness...
                  Entity is becoming a new fave for me though. It's Jack-centric ship.

Comment

New video : "Oh yeah " ( Yellow)

A tribute to funny Sam and Jack ..laugh/and/or smile assured

Caty

Comment

Is the red dinger at it again ..?!! dinging me for my post about Window of opportunity which is actually very much on topic ...Give me your name and I'll be feeling so happy to give you plenty of red dings if you like them so much I'll even ding when you are on topic too wherever you post ...will be so much fun what a party we'll have

Please give me your name and you'll be rewarded soon ..you'll love it

And Sam and Jack forever together .... with plenty of kisses in season 9 if TBTP wants it to be :

....and thank you for all of you my dear shipper family to give me so many green points for my videos and collages lately

Caty

Comment

I agree with majorsal. Even if you get bad news from the Con, I want to hear it. Maybe you could post any news in spoiler tags, so those who don't want to read it don't have to!

Comment

New video : "Oh yeah " ( Yellow)

A tribute to funny Sam and Jack ..laugh/and/or smile assured

Caty

Caty, EVEN without new episodes airing and new footage at your fingertips, you still put the older scenes into perfect use, yet another video that is great, just for a laugh.
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            Caty, EVEN without new episodes airing and new footage at your fingertips, you still put the older scenes into perfect use, yet another video that is great, just for a laugh.

Yeah , This one is really just for a laugh (((Anubis ))) because there are not too many words in the song ..but it was real fun to make ...I heard it again in an advert last week ..and I thought it would be fun to just make a video with the funny moments ..so here we go

Thank you

Caty

Comment

Hey everyone,

I am back here after a while of being away (some people may not know who I am 'cos I didn't post so much and some may lol). I was a lost little shipper. After Moebius aired here in the UK, and then the US and then when everything happened with the shipper family, I just didn't come and post (I have lurked a little bit). I didn't feel like it. Then I sort of got a life (and will get more of one next Monday when I start uni ), I say sort of 'cos I still came to GW and posted ! Anyway I guess what I am saying is hello, I am sort of back. I won't post here so much but I had to come and say hello.

Anyway, I have been watching the sky repeats and oh I love S4 episodes. And WoO, the kiss. Sam putting her arm around Jack. You just can’t beat the old Stargate episodes sometimes!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yeah , This one is really just for a laugh (((Anubis ))) because there are not too many words in the song ..but it was real fun to make ...I heard it again in an advert last week ..and I thought it would be fun to just make a video with the funny moments ..so here we go

Thank you

Caty
                                Oh Yeah

LMAO! Who needs words?

A picture says a thousand words
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X